Epic Perfect World

Playoffs

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
ban r8 defense weapons/r8 def gears(not as necessary as weapon) so we can actually have fun playoffs again and not just camp till duel like countless players do lol....

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Or just remove dueling altogether so that there's no incentive for duel stalling?

Just a thought.

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Or just remove dueling altogether so that there's no incentive for duel stalling?

Just a thought.
no, some people just cant kill each other
no need for 50 minute long matches.

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
no, some people just cant kill each other
no need for 50 minute long matches.
Matches have a time limit ... which is 7-8 minutes I think? So idk where you getting these 50 min matches but lol

ban r8 defense weapons/r8 def gears(not as necessary as weapon) so we can actually have fun playoffs again and not just camp till duel like countless players do lol....
Since patch , Ive went to a playoff and was way better then before patch even with ppl using r8 def weap... Removing R8 would just be dumb at this point... How about make it dragon only with dragon ornaments? If you knew how to play your class ... you would know how to outplay everyclasse... But yeah #NerfPlayoffs elelelel ... Not many classes can kill with def camping R8 with def stats... A dph barb camping full Rmdt ( not naming names : ) ) can beat mostly any AA/LA class but can`t kill an HA class... Same goes with demon veno . Since patch all ive seen are venos with x3 rpdt sets running around 0 def ppl loll... So you are ready to remove R8 bc of 2 classes out of 10?

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
Remove duel, instead both players are DQ'd if timer reaches 0.

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
When I fight classes such as barb or seeker in the playoff that use defense gears or are dph builds it's usually impossible to kill them. Showing from todays playoff I only just managed to kill a barb using a full dragon aps build while I had to beat a dph barb by going to a duel. It wasn't my intention to make the 1v1 go to a duel however barbs have so many defensive skills that it usually ends up that way.

Since the new patch it has become a barb build to use full RMDT sets with a GoF weapon so that they still have the potential to kill magic classes however it is extremely hard for them to be killed. Most playoff duels usually end up with a barbarian being the source of the problem, not because people are camping but because it's practically impossible to kill them.

Not sure how you can fix this but a suggestion would be to restart the 1v1 with specific restrictions that make it harder for each class to survive, such as skill limits, heal limits and potion limits.

Also a bunch of people (not naming any names Josh) say that mystic is an extremely overpowered when it comes to a duel. They seem to forget how they can stunlock heavy classes for so long but are not able to kill them before their charm ticks...

What is the real problem?
-Classes such as barb, seeker or blademaster that can practically afk tank most classes (making the fights go to a duel)
-Certain classes that gain advantages in duels

kitty stew

nah no changes for everyone over an event like 3 people do

gms can always just modify rules for the event

Seraphia

The only 1v1s going to duel nowdays are x class vs Barb or seeker , since both class can tank in def gear and pray for gof+crit ,
and some sin vs sin fight . Maybe restrict Vit tome from Sins and HA classes would help. or remove Stealth from sin vs sin fights and Vit tome from HA class.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Don't allow Playoffs Conqueror players to come to playoffs anymore since they got title  :police: 

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Matches have a time limit ... which is 7-8 minutes I think? So idk where you getting these 50 min matches but lol
Since patch , Ive went to a playoff and was way better then before patch even with ppl using r8 def weap... Removing R8 would just be dumb at this point... How about make it dragon only with dragon ornaments? If you knew how to play your class ... you would know how to outplay everyclasse... But yeah #NerfPlayoffs elelelel ... Not many classes can kill with def camping R8 with def stats... A dph barb camping full Rmdt ( not naming names : ) ) can beat mostly any AA/LA class but can`t kill an HA class... Same goes with demon veno . Since patch all ive seen are venos with x3 rpdt sets running around 0 def ppl loll... So you are ready to remove R8 bc of 2 classes out of 10?
maybe you aren't reading right or you're just retarded but I said DEFENSE gears
removing defense gears forces people to attack rather than waiting for duel or for something like 0pdef
r8 is fine just not r8 DEFENSE gears

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
maybe you aren't reading right or you're just retarded but I said DEFENSE gears
removing defense gears forces people to attack rather than waiting for duel or for something like 0pdef
r8 is fine just not r8 DEFENSE gears

i run in playoffs x2 str gear each pc of gear ( cus I`m poor and can`t get x3 str lelel ) and my def weap... ive killed plenty with that camped defense armour until duel... Like a stated before... If you know your class you can kill anything or almost anything... 
When I fight classes such as barb or seeker in the playoff that use defense gears or are dph builds it's usually impossible to kill them. Showing from todays playoff I only just managed to kill a barb using a full dragon aps build while I had to beat a dph barb by going to a duel. It wasn't my intention to make the 1v1 go to a duel however barbs have so many defensive skills that it usually ends up that way.

Since the new patch it has become a barb build to use full RMDT sets with a GoF weapon so that they still have the potential to kill magic classes however it is extremely hard for them to be killed. Most playoff duels usually end up with a barbarian being the source of the problem, not because people are camping but because it's practically impossible to kill them.

Not sure how you can fix this but a suggestion would be to restart the 1v1 with specific restrictions that make it harder for each class to survive, such as skill limits, heal limits and potion limits.

Also a bunch of people (not naming any names Josh) say that mystic is an extremely overpowered when it comes to a duel. They seem to forget how they can stunlock heavy classes for so long but are not able to kill them before their charm ticks...

What is the real problem?
-Classes such as barb, seeker or blademaster that can practically afk tank most classes (making the fights go to a duel)
-Certain classes that gain advantages in duels
Barb seeker and BM? We do 1 skill on a mystic and they insta heal 3 times plus 3 petals LOL ... We get a 10k gof you go back to def until cd are ready... Seeker / Bm / Barb are not to blame when it comes to fighting a mystic in playoffs... It always ends up in duel bc of the amount of heals mystic would do... IF they would focus those heals on attacking maybe they`ll kill something... Though all my 1v1s with mystics since after patch ive died too .. and not randoms but decent mystics lol

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
Let be honest, playoffs level became low.
Very low.
I don't even use anymore "Playoff Conqueror" as title. When you see who got it or who won playoffs.
Lame title now.

Differencie Playoff Conqueror from 2014/2015 and others from 2016. Thx
Last Edit: Aug 12, 2016, 06:01 pm by LeiTo

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Lol'd when I read a mystic complaining about others being unkillable 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
yeap and each player should receive gm weap
++++++

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★