Epic Perfect World

venos cc

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
You're just bad if you die to 0def in a 1v1. Your fault for leaving your self open like that, only class that can cry about 0def is psy or mg.

P.s. 100% 0def does not exist nor is possible due to it being a server side rather than client based calculation.
Your always open to 0defense, even if your a sin with tidal. If you have no genie or sparks you can't evade it, low hopes of survival because u will probably be 1 shotted. Its not because the person is bad, its because its ***ing 0defense, a player lowers your defense to a point where a level 1 character has more defense than you, your going to tell them they are bad for letting it happen? Theres a 20% chance it'll happen, you don't know when it will happen, it might happen when u  have a full genie, it might happen at the end when you have the veno but you are out of sparks, and here comes 0defense, 1 shot.
I actually haven't died to 0defense in a 1v1 on my mage because as soon as i see the pdef debuff whether its 0defense or not i leap then kite away.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Say that to awyf
it's luck - what stajson said is true, i can confirm that, you honestly think if there was a 0d hack that I would play ea lmao

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
You're just bad if you die to 0def in a 1v1. Your fault for leaving your self open like that, only class that can cry about 0def is psy or mg.

P.s. 100% 0def does not exist nor is possible due to it being a server side rather than client based calculation.
+++++, altho i disagree if u die to 0def, u are not noob, just unlucky (unless u die on 1st 0def w.o trying to avoid it, then u are really bad)
ps i died too many times to 0def  :'(

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
it's luck - what stajson said is true, i can confirm that, you honestly think if there was a 0d hack that I would play ea lmao
No nig , i didn't say like there its a hack for 0d , i said that she proc way more than others and almost all time 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+++++, altho i disagree if u die to 0def, u are not noob, just unlucky (unless u die on 1st 0def w.o trying to avoid it, then u are really bad)
ps i died too many times to 0def  :'(
Nah, you're bad. c:

OmegaRa

Gm bring back dragon rising for balance 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
what's that
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Server will be GG after SB/DB implementation. Minds well go full on PWI and add Dragon Rising since it'll be the only thing that'll stop them

OmegaRa

what's that
Dragon Rising is the primal Drake bash. 6-7.5 second Paralyze. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
yeap if broken stuff is added lets add even more!
/not

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Dragon Rising is the primal Drake bash. 6-7.5 second Paralyze.
why the fuk sht like that be added. 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Bump for all the other nigawaras around