Epic Perfect World

venos cc

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
You can't deny wf is still easy. Just requires better timing, pets and gears than anyone else to be the 'best'.

I didn't came here to judge anyone's gameplay but i'm just basically stating the truth so don't think its personal.

As in for cc wfs you don't really need gear for that... Gear is just an advantage you earn to tank the dmg you'll be taking.
Well yes over all before even sins existed majority of the offical server classes was mainly veno's with nix at the time the most easiest (expensiveness)class that existed, majority of how even now bleed hurts people with pet dmg and self buff pets alone can kill a person (which i have done :monkey-1:) But yes it is an simple class to play. Considering i been playing it for almost 6-7 years now.

dope sig man

Thanks  :monkey-42:
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
@ Kera "cant quote what you said"

Basically thats true even i play that style but i deplete people chi xD out the Genie panic moves just come natural to me when people use faith.. even on bewitch x.x

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
@ Kera "cant quote what you said"

Basically thats true even i play that style but i deplete people chi xD out the Genie panic moves just come natural to me when people use faith.. even on bewitch x.x
idc about the gameplay, its the pets!, pets is rendering the class too op. too much cc on the pets, legit god damn too many cc 
venos fox form freeze, right into pets freeze, then veno stun, pet stun, veno nova, veno stun, pet freeze, (hey i use anti stun), veno fox form purge, repeat? QUE?!!!!!!! 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
idc about the gameplay, its the pets!, pets is rendering the class too op. too much cc on the pets, legit god damn too many cc
venos fox form freeze, right into pets freeze, then veno stun, pet stun, veno nova, veno stun, pet freeze, (hey i use anti stun), veno fox form purge, repeat? QUE?!!!!!!!
lol well you got me quiet their on that subject xD

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Never played wf before, went onto friends for 2 hours, 1v1d Kera final score was 8-3 to me. All I did was amp nova stun rotation(enough rinse repeat and he ran out genie energy therefore died) , if it failed went fox form to easy mode tank whilst I cook my noodles. Didn't know combos for shit and still destroyed best barb without knowing a class lmao. 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Never played wf before, went onto friends for 2 hours, 1v1d Kera final score was 8-3 to me. All I did was amp nova stun rotation(enough rinse repeat and he ran out genie energy therefore died) , if it failed went fox form to easy mode tank whilst I cook my noodles. Didn't know combos for shit and still destroyed best barb without knowing a class lmao.
here you go! does that make sense to anybody.. how can a class be that dumb. its not even wb beta anymore its venos beta.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Venos are fine.

It's an anti class for barb, that's all, deal with it.
As russian said, adapt. There are too many unbalance and broken things between many class. Nothing can be done.

Clerics, mystics, sins, became unfightable for venos since last patchs.

1v1 are bullsh!t and unbalanced between some class since a long time, that's the life.
Or play sins and you will be happy 1v1'r..

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Venos are fine.

It's an anti class for barb, that's all, deal with it.
As russian said, adapt. There are too many unbalance and broken things between many class. Nothing can be done.

Clerics, mystics, sins, became unfightable for venos since last patchs.

1v1 are bullsh!t and unbalanced between some class since a long time, that's the life.
Or play sins and you will be happy 1v1'r..
yea i guess ill try to find a way

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
I really don't see how anyone can say 0defense is ok. The veno(if demon) has a 20% chance to automatically 1 shot you, or the pet just bleeds you to death. Seriously how can you say 0defense is ok, if i make a level 1 character with no stats, it will have more than 0defense. 20% chance to make you squisher than a level 1 character with no stats, its ridiculous.
Last Edit: Aug 12, 2016, 06:16 pm by Pat
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
dear god people get real life and stop crying bout everything, dear god really

Seraphia

Decrease 0d chance to 10% , increase cd of  pet stun/imobilize by 10s . i think its enough (i play veno)

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
dear god people get real life and stop crying bout everything, dear god really
This is a game not real life lol
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
I fought Eve 2 days ago, end score was 2-2. Yes she was rusty but its possible to beat her. I agree that the cc might be too much, only reason i could handle it was thx to my def gear.
I personally think the cc would be ok if the pets werent this unkillable, i barely deal like 10% of its HP with 1 skill and most of the annoying cc comes from pets.
But as said, veno is counter to barb and its just a pain fighting them... Most are fine, just a few that abuse their gears and pets that much.

Offline Kia

Decrease 0d chance to 10% , increase cd of  pet stun/imobilize by 10s . i think its enough (i play veno)
10% is still too much for a private server. More like 5% imo. Venos have enough utility as is.