Epic Perfect World

venos cc

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Do you have that set on a script reply?

autist tab enter?

Stay calm Keragrath. Stay calm
ok!
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
Keragrath make nerf thread cuz butthurt, autistic kids make nerf threads. Just look at Domgrath.

Bet you vape too.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Keragrath make nerf thread cuz butthurt, autistic kids make nerf threads. Just look at Domgrath.

Bet you vape too.
ye i said i was butthurt about it, but you seem pretty triggered and upset. you need some time off breath some air yo

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Us poor veno's must suffer more nerfs  :tiger-13:
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Us poor veno's must suffer more nerfs  :tiger-13:
tbh most venos suck! its just when i see the full potential of this class makes me cringe. 

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
 :normal-2: u being painfully honest

tbh most venos suck! its just when i see the full potential of this class makes me cringe.
+1 but venos are fine i guess, sure 0def and CC is annoying but too many things in this game annoy me such as 3spark AS and Knockdown  :normal-32:

omg spark too

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
:normal-2: u being painfully honest
+1 but venos are fine i guess, sure 0def and CC is annoying but too many things in this game annoy me such as 3spark AS and Knockdown  :normal-32:

omg spark too
lmao ye got to be honest about it fam!.
also ye 3spark AS and knockdowns along with spark are a pain indeed, i play demon sin now, i get fuked if caught on atk lmao
K
e
r
a
g
r
a
t
h
happy for you

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Salty cos it still takes your forever to beat me?

Offline ram of sundown

• Old Player
  • Faction: Conflate
Stop whining. Do not know how to play - deleted pw. Already tired, the server will adapt for whiners

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Most wfs call themselves good by doing that: Building strong pets that can take any dmg, has lots of stuns/freezes and spending years on their gears before they go to any 1v1.

Before that you can basically ask who they were before... Nothing but sperms ops. ??? ??? ???

I'm saying that by own experience of how easy wf can be.

Edit: Btw i'm surprised you made this kind of thread since most wfs used to script and wouldn't dare to go 1v1 nowadays.
Last Edit: Aug 12, 2016, 06:35 am by Lena

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Most wfs call themselves good by doing that: Building strong pets that can take any dmg, has lots of stuns/freezes and spending years on their gears before they go to any 1v1.

Before that you can basically ask who they were before... Nothing but sperms ops. ??? ??? ???

Edit: Btw i'm surprised you made this kind of thread since most wfs used to script and wouldn't dare to go 1v1 nowadays.
When i use to be a 1v1 werefox and challenge most the wf, (Tami  + Bewitch) Tami play is basically soul doll destruction user, Bewitch game play is a pet stunner locker while being demon.  beat both of them least once of my time play. But "majority" of venos i see lack so much of playing venos properly in any situation far as i been notice,
Far as me i stay in cc, single target annoyer with slight support to party lead and squad. even though im no longer 1v1 build or capable (due to selling all good orns) Im more focus on tanking and keeping cc up majority of the time.  
I had few people ask why i never bother going demon considering i have never play a demon wf in my life but i can imagine in my mind how squishy it is, TJ from warning wf is a Demon Vit wf (not sure if still is) but still doesnt play properly but just as good when mainly focus on 1 target.
But im not here to judge on people game style play i just have my own preference in my wf gameplay in pk.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
When i use to be a 1v1 werefox and challenge most the wf, (Tami  + Bewitch) Tami play is basically soul doll destruction user, Bewitch game play is a pet stunner locker while being demon.  beat both of them least once of my time play. But "majority" of venos i see lack so much of playing venos properly in any situation far as i been notice,
Far as me i stay in cc, single target annoyer with slight support to party lead and squad. even though im no longer 1v1 build or capable (due to selling all good orns) Im more focus on tanking and keeping cc up majority of the time.  
I had few people ask why i never bother going demon considering i have never play a demon wf in my life but i can imagine in my mind how squishy it is, TJ from warning wf is a Demon Vit wf (not sure if still is) but still doesnt play properly but just as good when mainly focus on 1 target.
But im not here to judge on people game style play i just have my own preference in my wf gameplay in pk.
You can't deny wf is still easy. Just requires better timing, pets and gears than anyone else to be the 'best'.

I didn't came here to judge anyone's gameplay but i'm just basically stating the truth so don't think its personal.

As in for cc wfs you don't really need gear for that... Gear is just an advantage you earn to tank the dmg you'll be taking.
Last Edit: Aug 12, 2016, 07:01 am by Lena

Deejay

dope sig man

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Salty cos it still takes your forever to beat me?
totes   :)

idc if they were sperms or are sperms! i can't really speak much about changing skill descriptions. but i know that pets are not supposed to be that tanky or have that much of cc skills! 
i lost playoffs to seraphia, basically doing 4k crti zerk on fox form, and i had blessing on while she didn't have it on, then there is the odef spam - i get near/catch her, instance faith run around wait for genie! its mario gameplay which the pet really makes it disgusting and dumb.
tami/bewitch play upon their opponent genie energy depletion! basically by running around and simple outplay and that's about it. not to mention that they're full magic and their pet is composed of mainly just cc skills.