Epic Perfect World

Farming Warsong Guide

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

This guide is about farming Warsong as the Warsong BH has been replaced with TT 1-3 boss and people no longer need it for BH. Also this guide is for those that want to farm Warsong but arent sure exactly the steps they need to take to farm it. Farming warsong can be done anytime, there is no limit to how much you can do it per day. It is best to farm on x2 because of double drops but you are most definitely free to farm it whenever you wish!

With that in mind you will need atleast 5 people in squad (1 to defend each Pavilion). If you do not successfully defend the pavilions you will not be able to get the last boss that drops WWI.

Have a squad of atleast 5 people (6 is the max that can enter Warsong)
Enter Warsong and head to the NPC named Ginring

Once all squad members are gathered next to Ginring the squad leader can get the quest to begin the Warsong. The squad leader must have at least 12 Mirage Celestones to start the quest.

After you select the 3rd option the mobs in the Pavilions will start to come after 2 minutes. A chat like below will pop up after you select 3rd option

Move forward across the bridge to the next NPC named Warsong Gatekeeper. It looks as follows:

• Click on this NPC, select Quest related

Then click Elemental Pavilions

Then select the Pavilion you would like to go to

In order to defend pavilions at least one person needs to go to defend one of the pavilions. You will have to defend the Pavilions for 15 mins. For all of the pavilions when you enter you should hit the head to take aggro so it doesn't go to attack the NPC, you should hit it every now and again so its aggro will stay on you. If the NPC dies the pavilion fails and you will not be able to go to the last boss that drops WWI.

Wood: Melee Mobs (BM, Sin)
Water: Melee Mobs (BM, Barb, Seeker)
Metal: Ranged Mobs (Archer, Wizard, Veno, Mystic, Psychic)
Fire: Ranged Mobs (Wizard, Veno, Archer)
Earth: Melee Mobs (BM, Sin)

After you have successfully finished defended the Pavilions the head and the NPC will disappear.
You should then jump over the edge of the pavilion to get back to the start of Warsong. Once at the start go back to the Warsong Gatekeeper and take the quest "Heart of the City" It will teleport to the map that leads to all the bosses.

~If you will farm with a squad all 5 members can take different lanes and clear ALL the mobs in the lane up to the boss then kill the bosses and do the water boss LAST because NPC to go to last boss will spawn here~

~If you payed people to defend pavilions for you then you will need to clear ALL the mobs in a lane then kill the boss then move across lanes and do the water boss LAST because NPC to go to last boss will spawn here~

Note: You need to clean all mobs in each elemental lane or the boss will 1 shot you.

Now onto the bosses! For this part I will use the info I found on the below guide as it is the same. I might make some minor edits.

Also each boss except the last boss will drop
Warsong Emblems
Warsong Medals
Warsong Crystals

Metal Boss: Snakefist Guardian
2,408,754 HP Melee Attack
This boss has an AoE which increases with time.

Fire Boss: Cannonfist Orclord
This boss has an AoE mana burn and 3 Venom Beetle will spawn, you have to kill them or you will suffer an AoE

Earth Boss: Shadowskull Lich
602,188 HP or 301,094 HP Melee Attack
You have to kill it 4 times. 5 Quartz Bonecracker will spawn each time it die
Note: You can kill this boss without killing the mobs if you are farming with a Sin or WB since this boss has low HP.

Wood Boss: Pestilent Destroyer
This boss has:
• An AoE earth dot.
• A seal

Water Boss: Obscure Reaper
This boss:
• Removes the buffs of a player
• Has a seal with water dot
• Has an AoE debuff (seal, water dot, paralyse, reduce casting and atk speed)

After killing this boss and NPC will spawn. Speak with him and select the quest from the NPC (you should only see one quest here) and go to Fight the Incacerate

Final Boss: The Incacerate
4,817,508 HP Melee Attack
This boss summons mobs that if you do not kill them quicky he will go on a rampage and can squad wipe.
If you do not kill the MIDDLE different looking miniboss out of the 3 spawned by Incacerate the 2nd time you fail the boss will disappear and you lose all of your work.
This Boss drops:
12 Warsong Waistband Inscriptions

Last Edit: Aug 09, 2016, 07:49 pm by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
All thanks to me for doing nothing  O:-)
Really a good work and am glad i did nothing  :rolleyes:

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Isn't 16 WWI on 2x? 

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
Isn't 16 WWI on 2x?
No the drops from last boss was increased in Patch v160 from 8 WWI to 12 WWI :)
So will make 24 on 2x instead of 16

All thanks to me for doing nothing  O:-)
Really a good work and am glad i did nothing  :rolleyes:
Noob as always

Last Edit: Aug 09, 2016, 11:39 am by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
do the water boss LAST~
this is not true.... you can do whatever order you want it doesnt change the instance
but nice guide :normal-42:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
this is not true.... you can do whatever order you want it doesnt change the instance
but nice guide :normal-42:
You are right. I just always do the water boss last as the NPC to last boss will spawn there. I edited the guide to clarify that. Thanks!  :monkey-25:

Chocolatewashereshh.

OmegaRa

Can this instance have an augmented version of itself that drops PE? Warsong running and defending has always been the type of instance that I found to be a challenge back on my PWI days, but now it has become something I can literally AFK on at an endgame level (As far as defending goes).

We could have the same bosses, but with a 150 Super hard more...Then we could use the previous feature we already had with PWI (The "Vile" Bosses) or something. 

I feel like this would be a nice addition to the farming spectre as it provides more challenge. And I believe it is a good idea to recycle an instance that has been deemed obsolete at later levels. It also adds one more quest that we can do at endgame level, granted it is timely in nature because of Pavillion defending (Which already takes 15 minutes), and Pavillion clearing  (In which an augmented version would take a full squad longer to kill). 

What do you think? 

OmegaRa

A once a day PE quest of course.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Can this instance have an augmented version of itself that drops PE? Warsong running and defending has always been the type of instance that I found to be a challenge back on my PWI days, but now it has become something I can literally AFK on at an endgame level (As far as defending goes).

We could have the same bosses, but with a 150 Super hard more...Then we could use the previous feature we already had with PWI (The "Vile" Bosses) or something.

I feel like this would be a nice addition to the farming spectre as it provides more challenge. And I believe it is a good idea to recycle an instance that has been deemed obsolete at later levels. It also adds one more quest that we can do at endgame level, granted it is timely in nature because of Pavillion defending (Which already takes 15 minutes), and Pavillion clearing  (In which an augmented version would take a full squad longer to kill).

What do you think?
You're literally asking for another version of GV. Sure, I could make the instance more challenging, but in my opinion the rewards are fine as they are and I don't think that we need to boost the PE daily income as for now.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
You're literally asking for another version of GV. Sure, I could make the instance more challenging, but in my opinion the rewards are fine as they are and I don't think that we need to boost the PE daily income as for now.
gv too long and boring 

OmegaRa

Thanks for the timely reply.
I do understand what you mean, I just saw it as an opportunity to add yet another daily option that could add on to the variety we have now. Believe it or not i was one of the few who liked BH Warsong, so after its removal from the BH line I saw it as an opportunity to be suggested.
I just feel like it adds another objective to those that don't want to farm the WWI, and have reached endgame level. GV also happens to be very repetitive and requires very little mobility besides the setup of AoEs. So it is essentially boring, which is where i believe WS could come in and become just yet another option we should have.

OmegaRa

But I am only inquiring. Not contesting the system we have now, but believing that an advanced mode for a different purpose would be ideal.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
You are right. I just always do the water boss last as the NPC to last boss will spawn there. I edited the guide to clarify that. Thanks!  :monkey-25:
the npc spawns in all pavillions at same time after u kill all 5 bosses... you can port from anywhere to final boss
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
the npc spawns in all pavillions at same time after u kill all 5 bosses... you can port from anywhere to final boss
hmm I don't remember that really but you are probably correct. I always did water last so not sure xD

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
I think the Warsong that people farm now should stay the same but maybe something as follows might work:

I'm not sure if this is possible but maybe to incorporate what Omega was speaking about but you could make a 4th option at Ginring and it would activate the harder version he was speaking of or after protecting the Pavilions make a 2nd quest at the Warsong Gatekeeper that takes you to a different/harder Warsong version. Like Omega said it would be more difficult than the normal warsong and would actually require a squad to complete. If we take the GV example all members of the squad would take a quest that would complete and give a quest reward of a select amount of WWI (maybe add EC or I'm not sure can just leave it with WWI) to all that have the quest once they reach the last boss and successfully kill it instead of it dropping WWI.

Can set a limit on how much you can activate the 4th option of Warsong per account if necessary and adjust accordingly.

This is only something that I thought might suffice for what Omega was suggesting and also not include boosting PE daily income. It's isn't something I personally want or don't want but thought maybe this idea would go along the line to help Omega's suggestion if this is fitting to his idea.

I hope this idea helps you some Omega and is along what you are seeking :)
Last Edit: Aug 09, 2016, 07:29 pm by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

Chocolatewashereshh.