Epic Perfect World

Ace / Tempted vs AE / AoW

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Damn dude, why you sz soon as we RG though :(
alrdy told you read the tekst man , we sz cuz the pk wahs tooo boring way to easy fam and btw your 20 man rg woudln't stand VS AE alone
imagen these numbers with AOw be happy i took 2 pt's and some AOw man u would have been demolished

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
LMAOOO joke of the year dude look at ur fades in the video and the only reason we SZ is cuz boring pk look at the video itself and btw if u trully wanted to RG u should have done that before you even came to our AFK spot lmao
useless video 0 skill man idk how rev could take refugees liek you in PalsySqd such a shame .
Just look at the fades in your video how many times you died / got wiped just easy man remember i edite vids too i know why u faded sh!t away haha, keep pushing ur shame behind some fades we all know how you are :)
''We wiped you guys more than you killed any of us ''
yea look at your fades man LMAO
Last Edit: Aug 08, 2016, 09:20 pm by Jessa

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
thanks Mrs. google translate

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
thanks Mrs. google translate
thanks shady guy

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
thanks shady guy
oh be sure that i can be shady ;)
AE #1

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Tempted , Ace , Palsysqd  Alliance confirmed in this video  lmao the circle of awesomness
It would've taken you less time to check than to bother typing that sentence.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
am at war with ace :c but im still lax with a few of them ;c wars n alliances aint mean shet :c

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
LMAOOO joke of the year dude look at ur fades in the video and the only reason we SZ is cuz boring pk look at the video itself and btw if u trully wanted to RG u should have done that before you even came to our AFK spot lmao
useless video 0 skill man idk how rev could take refugees liek you in PalsySqd such a shame .
Just look at the fades in your video how many times you died / got wiped just easy man remember i edite vids too i know why u faded sh!t away haha, keep pushing ur shame behind some fades we all know how you are :)
''We wiped you guys more than you killed any of us ''
yea look at your fades man LMAO
this is the most desperate attempt to defend why you guys got wiped. Can't you accept for once that you lost or do you have to cling to every excuse in the book to protect your ego? Accept defeat young one, over the next weeks you'll be seeing it a lot more
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
omg brainless on its finest this is like the situation rev has now lmao he hates Tyrants / apo he just preffer to help Tyrants and wreck apo so what does that mean ? that means he will '' sort of ally '' tyrants to kill Apo and after apo dies Palsy would go for Tyrants tough we all know that stop beeing dumb pls and look into the details 

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
am at war with ace :c but im still lax with a few of them ;c wars n alliances aint mean shet :c
War is war. Ace is kill.
Last Edit: Aug 08, 2016, 09:33 pm by NotJessa

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Damn dude, why you sz soon as we RG though :(

Sorta too tired to fix my own grammer issues so meh... we didn't sz but what i mostly ment we rg on ground considering the air pk was going no where.  we went to their sz and they happen to gave up considering they know their lost was counted for. 

Sorry for mis spelling.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
omg brainless on its finest this is like the situation rev has now lmao he hates Tyrants / apo he just preffer to help Tyrants and wreck apo so what does that mean ? that means he will '' sort of ally '' tyrants to kill Apo and after apo dies Palsy would go for Tyrants tough we all know that stop beeing dumb pls and look into the details
Tyrants are an enemy in PK just as much as Apollumi is. Last I remember, we focused Tyrants in PK for the past days in a row and in DT as well.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
War is war. Ace is kill.
CLEARLY NAW
chilled with raul n lolly last night for like half hour LOL

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top