Ace / Tempted vs AE / AoW

Online Yuri

• Soon to be a Daddy!
  • Characters: Akemi, Yuri
  • Faction: Apollumi

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
10/10 gameplay my team making easies of the enemy while I'm not even there, proud.

This is Ace's first pk video, first of many. Apply today , don't be shy ;) 
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline RudeBigName

• Chavvviiieeee!
  • Characters: RudeBigName Aka RBN
  • Faction: Warning
10/10 gameplay my team making easies of the enemy while I'm not even there, proud.

This is Ace's first pk video, first of many. Apply today , don't be shy ;)
Forum Pk Starts ;) ;) ;)

Offline Xenocide

• World Chat Drama Master
  • Characters: Xenocide / Expertise / Illumi
Dafuq... where was I during this pk... Nice video and pk 

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Underestimated.
  • Characters: MokoLoko
Dafuq... where was I during this pk... Nice video and pk
We would've gotten wiped soon as we sig if you were there..
People always change, but the memories don't.

Offline _MoonGodess_

• Nothing is Promised
  • everything is beautiful
  • Characters: MoonGoddess/SoggyFroggy
  • Faction: Voodoo/ArchEnemy <3
Great video... I enjoyed the pk. Thank you ace and tempted.

Offline Tyroth McGregor

• Moderated
  • The Notorious
  • yes ik i am a dick u pussy
  • Characters: Tyroth Mcgregor
  • Faction: Slim Shady
LMAO wtf is this video ? lmao yall didn't even managed to wipe us still thx for the pve wahs fkn ez
my timing will beat your speed.
my presicion beats your power.
-------------------------------------------
Zzzzzzz 60% warning lvl ( cannot post )
OMG GM HE POSTED SOME TT PLS MUTE HIM OR REMOVE HIM QQ, little fagget ur in the pk game play the pk game i make the fkn rules little tiny midget and if u can't stand my sh!t then dont provoke me or QQ afterwards fucktard.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Some tips to people that cant stand people like me ( cold blooded 0 emotions and 0 mercy.
Tip 1: stop trolling poking or provoking us cuz u will be fkt
tip 2 : challange us oke good do it but dont QQ afterwards if u lose something.
Tip 3 : goes to tip 1 IF u still provoke us dont get shocked when we wanna fk ur entire clan / so called family.
tip 4 : PLS feed us

Online Yuri

• Soon to be a Daddy!
  • Characters: Akemi, Yuri
  • Faction: Apollumi
LMAO wtf is this video ? lmao yall didn't even managed to wipe us still thx for the pve wahs fkn ez
We wiped you guys more than you killed any of us and we didnt even have any ep's with us unfortunately but good pk regardless we took most kills and when we decided to regroup on ground you safe zone  as well came back to you guys but instantly safe zone.
Thanks for the pee kah and the kills 

Offline HughJass

• My Selene
  • Characters: HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Oh I would've loved to take part on this...damn.

Offline Tyroth McGregor

• Moderated
  • The Notorious
We wiped you guys more than you killed any of us and we didnt even have any ep's with us unfortunately but good pk regardless we took most kills and when we decided to regroup on ground you safe zone  as well came back to you guys but instantly safe zone.
LMAOOO joke of the year dude look at ur fades in the video and the only reason we SZ is cuz boring pk look at the video itself and btw if u trully wanted to RG u should have done that before you even came to our AFK spot lmao
useless video 0 skill man idk how rev could take refugees liek you in PalsySqd such a shame .
Just look at the fades in your video how many times you died / got wiped just easy man remember i edite vids too i know why u faded sh!t away haha, keep pushing ur shame behind some fades we all know how you are :)
''We wiped you guys more than you killed any of us ''
yea look at your fades man LMAO
OMG GM HE POSTED SOME TT PLS MUTE HIM OR REMOVE HIM QQ, little fagget ur in the pk game play the pk game i make the fkn rules little tiny midget and if u can't stand my sh!t then dont provoke me or QQ afterwards fucktard.
Some tips to people that cant stand people like me ( cold blooded 0 emotions and 0 mercy.
Tip 3 : goes to tip 1 IF u still provoke us dont get shocked when we wanna fk ur entire clan / so called family.

Offline Tyroth McGregor

• Moderated
  • The Notorious
Oh I would've loved to take part on this...damn.
Tempted , Ace , Palsysqd  Alliance confirmed in this video  lmao the circle of awesomness

Offline Edgyblktrashname

• 18yo gay serbian boy
  • put some respek on my name
only video of yours i watched more than 20 seconds because no weeaboo shit, good pk

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Underestimated.
  • Characters: MokoLoko

Damn dude, why you sz soon as we RG though :( 

People always change, but the memories don't.

Offline Bre

• ❤ Jessus Christ
  • Leader of Clan Breast
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
LMAOOO joke of the year dude look at ur fades in the video and the only reason we SZ is cuz boring pk look at the video itself and btw if u trully wanted to RG u should have done that before you even came to our AFK spot lmao
useless video 0 skill man idk how rev could take refugees liek you in PalsySqd such a shame .
Just look at the fades in your video how many times you died / got wiped just easy man remember i edite vids too i know why u faded sh!t away haha, keep pushing ur shame behind some fades we all know how you are :)
''We wiped you guys more than you killed any of us ''
yea look at your fades man LMAO
Last Edit: Aug 08, 2016, 09:08 pm by NotJessa