• Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Get a nasa supercomputer, maybe you'll reach 20 fps then rofl

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

I don't know why you're all expecting Agatio to clap his hands and magically take away the billions of flaws this game has, when he simply cannot do so.
See now i can't trust what GMs say they can and can't do, a year ago gms said they could not detect script. I wanted script banned but shit wasn't happening, and I got one, some ex gm or GM's alt could detect it, and the amount of times I switched. There as a bunch of sht that was said that could not be done, and they were done.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
after last patch i had no freezes personally
i think in most ppl's cases is position regarding central host
It's possible, most of the people in my guild are in the same state and have been getting huge lag spikes on any link
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Tbh i play epw for  few years and i always have ping 300 and its not my pc either internet, i played malaysian server even and didnt had so much delay  as in epw, i havent complained about it, i have acceped how it is but its honestly very strange cause where im and where  server loc is like how the fuk such delay.

And i say again its not my pc or either internet but yeah epw is even more laggy for me and was my-en server and reason i dont like 1v1 cause i dont wanna play with 300 ms

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
See now i can't trust what GMs say they can and can't do, a year ago gms said they could not detect script. I wanted script banned but shit wasn't happening, and I got one, some ex gm or GM's alt could detect it, and the amount of times I switched. There as a bunch of sht that was said that could not be done, and they were done.
No one has such tools. I don't know why you even bother making-up stories like this.
Right after Agatio found a way how to solve scripts matter he implemented it here.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
hhahahaa yer so funny
how could u detect such thing if just manually pressing at once 1, 2, 3... 7, 8 gives same effect...

Offline Areashi

• Banned
hhahahaa yer so funny
how could u detect such thing if just manually pressing at once 1, 2, 3... 7, 8 gives same effect...
?
very easily if we're talking about just that.
Doesn't mean this guy's telling the truth, he's full of shit.

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
'scripts were the problem'