Epic Perfect World

ArchEnemy / AOw vs Warning , Ace , Tempted , Apollumi

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
thanks for pk died allot cuz we lacked bm's / barbs so most cc focus went to me again qq 
over all good pk 
Warning: keep up the good work allot of fun pk  ^-^
Tempted: same ^ ;)
Ace: nigguhs asked for war getting wiped so hard , metbe the reason Global wants to 1v1 cuz cant lead a guild rofl :))
Apollumi: Fun pk i'm happy u guys didn't skype sigged or atleast i geus u didnt would otherwise been a massacre  :D

here is the video 

enjoy 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I carried. LOOOL remind me to update sig to say Outmost in a lil bit xD

cant run around with that siggy when maining ep now :c

Gun have to update top img to

fack me why did i do dis

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
I carried. LOOOL remind me to update sig to say Outmost in a lil bit xD

cant run around with that siggy when maining ep now :c

Gun have to update top img to

fack me why did i do dis
nigguh
get back on mage or ea or even bm qq
or are u gonna lead pt with ep ? 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
nigguh
get back on mage or ea or even bm qq
or are u gonna lead pt with ep ?
ofc bby. i be like mal full dd ep but in supp gear np np

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
ofc bby. i be like mal full dd ep but in supp gear np np
EZZZZZZZZZZ  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
nekka ya'll got ACED. svcks video mord

I carried.
stop lying, sarah carried

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
Wheres my 1v1 boy
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
LOL NO XD
RAVEN CARRIED LOOL POCKET EP OP AF

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Crazy niqqa... one BM, one barb, making me getting AAed like hell :tiger-18:

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Wheres my 1v1 boy
like i said before in the text yall apo refugees / rejects cant lead a guild and cant even fight AE yall are getting easier by the day even spamming worldchat with recruiting didn't help you out , i'm getting pm's that Ace is very disapointing my man even ur own members say that the guild is sh!t that there is 0 AA 0 survivability and this all is propably the reason you wanna 1v1 because u cant do sheeet nigguh.
On other note i geus i gonna remove that war between us you never pk and do more trials and other stuff and if i saw the numbers of Ace in this video damn man you got a long way to go before you can actualy beat us , meybe u should start an alliance with tempted cuz this is horrible, now i'm out, pls get an afk spot so we can come to you guys since you guys dotn even come to us.
Cya
heres the proof of ur own member lmao

Crazy niqqa... one BM, one barb, making me getting AAed like hell :tiger-18:

niggurinie ur a good ep CC pt is hard yeh but we did good out there ;) 

yea we got Aced hard bro isn't normal roflmaok3k
LOL NO XD
RAVEN CARRIED LOOL POCKET EP OP AF

no sarah carried 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
FUUUCKING EASYYYYY BROERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
FUUUCKING EASYYYYY BROERRRRRRRRRRRRRR
hahaaaa idd mijn dik script biggetje haha man was palsy er maar bij hadden ze nog harder af gezien LOOOOL
:normal-2:
thanks broer 

OmegaRa

like i said before in the text yall apo refugees / rejects cant lead a guild and cant even fight AE yall are getting easier by the day even spamming worldchat with recruiting didn't help you out , i'm getting pm's that Ace is very disapointing my man even ur own members say that the guild is sh!t that there is 0 AA 0 survivability and this all is propably the reason you wanna 1v1 because u cant do sheeet nigguh.
On other note i geus i gonna remove that war between us you never pk and do more trials and other stuff and if i saw the numbers of Ace in this video damn man you got a long way to go before you can actualy beat us , meybe u should start an alliance with tempted cuz this is horrible, now i'm out, pls get an afk spot so we can come to you guys since you guys dotn even come to us.
Cya
heres the proof of ur own member lmao

niggurinie ur a good ep CC pt is hard yeh but we did good out there ;) yea we got Aced hard bro isn't normal roflmaok3k
no sarah carried
You seem triggered.
I am glad you're listening to an ex Ace member that never stayed concrete to the faction and got kicked twice for being useless, we have a few Ex AE that could say something similar of your "leadership".
You're trying to compare a 2 week old faction to a faction that has been established on a server for years. I actually aplaud at your stupidity, because if you believe that guilds rise to the top in a second then you're as naiive as your name is stupid. Scrubsea wishes to 1v1 you because we all know how much your little bitch mouth talks, we just wanna see if you'll actually own up to the excrement that spews out of that orifice you call a mouth.
It is Ironic how you ask for 1v1 against players like Yuiri or other players like Jessa who tend to play support classes and you know would do a lot less efficiently against you granted they do not 1v1,  but when it comes to players like Scrubsea or myself your balls retract faster than you can make an excuse for it.

And mind you, the "Ace" you saw on this video were not even near the amount of players we can bring, with which we've  wiped you several times before. You don't see any Core members in there, You see but a few members, and Tempted, our ally and you add onto your video like the entire guild was there. Pathetic. We'll see each other's guilds when the moment calls for it, not when  your lying ass 6-faced bitch mouth calls it.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Warning won lol

Offline WooD

• Fail
  • Characters: _WooD_/HaaD
  • Faction: ArchEnemy <3