Epic Perfect World

Armor crush purge?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Weren't you supposed to purge your ac stones?o.o
Keep in mind, I just got this skill today, so any qq about dates is useless.
Weren't you supposed to purge your ac stones?o.o
Keep in mind, I just got this skill today, so any qq about dates is useless.

DUDE.... why would you snitch on yourself????
quick delete this thread before anyone sees it and rock an op wep ;D

Offline Areashi

• Banned
DUDE.... why would you snitch on yourself????
quick delete this thread before anyone sees it and rock an op wep ;D
Quick, defend a pixel crime!
Quick, defend a pixel crime!

dude.... I'm like... erm was like gms most wanted ban list ;) (not gonna reveal my sources but i knoooooooow... erm kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!) (i quit btw :>)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
dude.... I'm like... erm was like gms most wanted ban list ;) (not gonna reveal my sources but i knoooooooow... erm kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!) (i quit btw :>)
I didn't understand that, please speak in English, or rather, type :P
I didn't understand that, please speak in English, or rather, type :P

ugggggggggghhhh god i hate the new generation or epic pw players, i miss my fame and glory D:

but alrighty i digress.... here goes:

you see back when i used to play i was the leader of a faction called InMaPantz and we were the raining top power house faction and we weren't shy about making enemies and didn't have ANY alliances, yet still held the title of top faction (unlike todays factions of epw). now then nexy (not sure if he's still a gm or not) had his own little faction at the time which was called nexnation. nexnation and imp were allianced back when imp was a little shit faction just starting off (the no alliance policy came into effect one imp was the head power house faction).... k now then i had a policy that we (imp) could pk anyone we wanted to as long as there was no faction vs faction pk going on (meaning you could pk faction members as long as you weren't farming them), this rule applied to our alliances at the time and so my faction members did just that, they pked some nexnation people and they got butt hurt and QQed to nexy sooooooooooo nexy came to me and threated to end our alliance and come after imp with the rest of the factions that were against us at that time (j4f and nohomo) sooooo i said "fine then end our alliance but know this, you are now imp's main target and we're coming for you first"

and i did just that and it pretty much ended nexnation. shortly after nexy announced that he had quit but then later on i had found out that he had become a gm (i don't see his name anymore and last i was told of him is that he got fired). in his time of being a gm he tried to get me banned many times for shit that had little to nothing to do with this game (i.e me and leader fighting on skype over some non-game related stuff). after a while i made it a hobby to call out the gms that were abusing their power and being biased with factions simply because they had friends in certain factions or they didn't like people from other factions. this got me forum banned about 4 to 5 times if i recall correctly and it wasn't till agatio finally gave coffee pretty much freedome to run shit that things finally stabilized aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i quit after that sooooo yeah (p.s i have no clue how things are in game now sooooo yeah don't ask or comment on that)

and that sir is a history lesson for you about the past factions/drama of epw :> you're welcome

oh and this might get removed for speaking about gms (even though it's in the past) but oh well hopefully you read it in time....

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
ugggggggggghhhh god i hate the new generation or epic pw players, i miss my fame and glory D:

you see back when i used to play i was the leader of a faction called InMaPantz and we were the raining top power house faction and we weren't shy about making enemies and didn't have ANY alliances, yet still held the title of top faction (unlike todays factions of epw). now then nexy (not sure if he's still a gm or not) had his own little faction at the time which was called nexnation. nexnation and imp were allianced back when imp was a little shit faction just starting off (the no alliance policy came into effect one imp was the head power house faction).... k now then i had a policy that we (imp) could pk anyone we wanted to as long as there was no faction vs faction pk going on (meaning you could pk faction members as long as you weren't farming them), this rule applied to our alliances at the time and so my faction members did just that, they pked some nexnation people and they got butt hurt and QQed to nexy sooooooooooo nexy came to me and threated to end our alliance and come after imp with the rest of the factions that were against us at that time (j4f and nohomo) sooooo i said "fine then end our alliance but know this, you are now imp's main target and we're coming for you first"

and i did just that and it pretty much ended nexnation. shortly after nexy announced that he had quit but then later on i had found out that he had become a gm (i don't see his name anymore and last i was told of him is that he got fired). in his time of being a gm he tried to get me banned many times for shit that had little to nothing to do with this game (i.e me and leader fighting on skype over some non-game related stuff). after a while i made it a hobby to call out the gms that were abusing their power and being biased with factions simply because they had friends in certain factions or they didn't like people from other factions. this got me forum banned about 4 to 5 times if i recall correctly and it wasn't till agatio finally gave coffee pretty much freedome to run shit that things finally stabilized aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i quit after that sooooo yeah (p.s i have no clue how things are in game now sooooo yeah don't ask or comment on that)

and that sir is a history lesson for you about the past factions/drama of epw :> you're welcome

oh and this might get removed for speaking about gms (even though it's in the past) but oh well hopefully you read it in time....
tl;dr no one cares about you.

^ ROFLMAO.
tl;dr no one cares about you.

soooo i've been trying to figure out from your picture... are you a girl or a boy???? till you let me know ima just call you an it as to not insult any gender by affiliation you to it and i sincerely feel bad for which ever one you do belong to (plis dont say man)

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
soooo i've been trying to figure out from your picture... are you a girl or a boy???? till you let me know ima just call you an it as to not insult any gender by affiliation you to it and i sincerely feel bad for which ever one you do belong to (plis dont say man)

+1
no one know what "it" is yet, ppl only know that "it" like to disrespect other people disabilities in world chat.
+1
no one know what "it" is yet, ppl only know that "it" like to disrespect other people disabilities in world chat.

"it" stopped posting after i asked.... I think I hit a nerve D:

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
"it" stopped posting after i asked.... I think I hit a nerve D:
No, I don't lurk these forums 24/7, unlike you.
And how can't you figure out I'm a guy, my name's a dead give-away.
Then again, half of this server is braindead, so.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman

You look like SivHD D:

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
You look like SivHD D:
No I don't.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Only half? WTF's with the other 49% then? Are they suffering from brain injuries? I've only seen like 1% of epw who actually are by real life's standards ''normal''.

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Stay on topic, I couldn't give 2 shits about your pixel past.