Epic Perfect World

Unable to take Santa Quest... ?

i got so many different asnwers like i wasnt high enough lvl umm its only every2 hours ... umm that the bug from the disconnections on the server made the santa fail to give out quests,,,  ( seeker ) 148  ( wizz ) 135   and they both are un able to get the santa quest from  west arch plz someone reply with some answers to this and how to fix  it so i can get it ..

p.s.,i thought the orignal reason  - into  being unable to receive  santa  quest-  was the number of quests my character (seeker) needs to do  to be eligiable... to get quest .. idk im  weird like that but im just trying to get it fixed  thanx for reading  ^__^

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
To my understanding you must be level 140 and if this is correct it would explain the 135 but the 148, did u try relogging? or is your quest list full, other then that i would contact one of the online GM's they might have other options. Hope it helps :tiger-42:
yes tried relogging  unable to get on my wiz lvl 135 and the seeker-148  idk wuts the deal xD   and im still trying to find out where to find the online gm.s ... to pm them.. or chat box them some how

aeon27

Hmmm is your client updated?
lol i thought it was aren;t you unabel to lgo in fi ur cleitn isnt u[dated after maintence ?> or seomthgin? lol
jw lol

dorothyerika

lol i thought it was aren;t you unabel to lgo in fi ur cleitn isnt u[dated after maintence ?> or seomthgin? lol
jw lol
*arnt you unable to log in if your client isnt updates or something?

And Yeah that is true you cannot log in if it is not updates :P

Tali

A 149 mystic in my faction couldn't take the quests either, client fully updated. I think Santa hates mystics.  :rolleyes:

aeon27

*arnt you unable to log in if your client isnt updates or something?

And Yeah that is true you cannot log in if it is not updated :P

Thanks for clarifying that. looool Was hurting my eyes trying to understand that jibberish. I've logged in before without it being updated. I just could not access the new things added. :P

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player

Thanks for clarifying that. looool Was hurting my eyes trying to understand that jibberish. I've logged in before without it being updated. I just could not access the new things added. :P

you actually can if u start from the element client... ijs  :-\ but u.. like u said can't access the new updates and it's just "?" on them..

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
i got so many different asnwers like i wasnt high enough lvl umm its only every2 hours ... umm that the bug from the disconnections on the server made the santa fail to give out quests,,,  ( seeker ) 148  ( wizz ) 135   and they both are un able to get the santa quest from  west arch plz someone reply with some answers to this and how to fix  it so i can get it ..

p.s.,i thought the orignal reason  - into  being unable to receive  santa  quest-  was the number of quests my character (seeker) needs to do  to be eligiable... to get quest .. idk im  weird like that but im just trying to get it fixed  thanx for reading  ^__^

It's because you've been naughty. Everyone knows that.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

aeon27

you actually can if u start from the element client... ijs  :-\ but u.. like u said can't access the new updates and it's just "?" on them..

Hehe yeah. :P <3
yeah i finally got it fixed

just opened file> Launcher and it updated frmo  (version 48)  to :( version 50) whic of course is the new and improved lol  thanx for all help guys
 ;D

aeon27

yeah i finally got it fixed

just opened file> Launcher and it updated frmo  (version 48)  to :( version 50) whic of course is the new and improved lol  thanx for all help guys
 ;D

Awesome, glad you got it fixed!   :monkey-1: