Epic Perfect World

Mixing LA and HA for higher int - Worth it?

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
There is actually a glitch that have not been fix.. this is long time ago and still works today.. you don`t need a lot of str to gain 3.33 aps (HA/LA mix --- Not r8 since new people can`t afford that yet) ... I have been using this glitch for long time (when r8 recast are not end game)...

So in that case.. ur damage will be higher than LA if u calculated the damage within 5-20secs hits
                                                        ------- For sin classes

In this glitch will remain mysterious :D
Don`t ask me.. i`ll bite .. i swear

i used to wear Dragon LA and mix 2 pcs level 120 (holy i thing) HA pcs.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
Its not a glitch. its how the gear was made so you cant get int 2times with 2 diff LA or HA armor parts.

I'll just drop the bomb now
Get a Heavy Dragon helm, lvl your str until you can wear it. equip it
Now get LVL 110 Heavy boots. Due to the str of the dragon helm you won't need to put too much str and due to lvl 110 boots it will be less str to put too :)
You will get the int bonus even if its not displayed.
But I don't recommend that in PvP. Mobbing is good but not PvP. Go full LA for PvP

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
get x3 -int on r8 bracers and x2 -int on chest and call yourself whatever EGO boosting name you want.  :normal-25: GG
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

rainlu

no no no no not worth it at all ....... u dont do half the damage u would do with duel edges as u would with long sword + demon seekers = fail xD
1. you don't need to be demon seeker for aps no idea why did you even mention that...
2. hybrid aps seeker is definitely no fail...maybe a sin or archer might be but for seeker it's awesome in every factor whether it is kill-ability,unpredict-ability,stun-ability.
Tbh someone made a really great work making the dual edges to be worth using by semi-tanks so why not use them...
Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 10:22 pm by rainlu

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
whats sad is they made it so only the wrists for bm can get -int v.v
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch