Epic Perfect World

LF 1vs1 vs my Dragon Sin ( LF 1vs3 with my Main NO EPs )

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
Hey Guys I need Prac with my Sin ... beause i was long Time in Holiday if anyone will try 1vs1 ( for Prac )  PM ME in Game :D
 and if anyone think he is good i made with my Main too 1vs1 Bet games Only 
and 1vs3 with Prac .. to test Gears

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
  • Characters: Haydz/Expel

Thanks Mari :*

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
My friend Collapse would like to practice xd.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: LMAOOOOOOOOO im dying 
Where is the promised 1v1? Lmae or u need more practice to dont fail? (Not like u got a chance to win)

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
what u need it a real man get online so i'll punnish u a moment  :police: 8) :monkey-50:

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
Bro he call his low friends .. and they still camp out for gank ... i cant do my 1vs1 ... they wait 5-6 player and he gank em in 1vs1 .. from stealth with spark ... and still cant kill me ... if i call him for 1vs1 ... he run SZ ... and talk sh1t Global ... is sad bro ... you know im not the person to run for 1vs1 .. i can lose ... yeah but i made my 1vs1 ... and dont talk sh1t about other persons ...i Trash only back ... if they trash to me .
but with time you know its normal for me ... i give a fck of them i made my style to fight and play my game just for fun ... he log his Alts and toons with his worst wife ... and bark at me ..  :-\  all saw ... who lost here..because which player trash in world chat if he win ? 
But is ok i can see his person at real he is sad and cant accept if he lost ... he think im lowon this sin but my zErecho is NOT Erecho :) normal its my toon for ares and morai but fck off :D 
im not play My Elysium and Erecho .. because i started to make a new sin :D  

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Bro he call his low friends .. and they still camp out for gank ... i cant do my 1vs1 ... they wait 5-6 player and he gank em in 1vs1 .. from stealth with spark ... and still cant kill me ... if i call him for 1vs1 ... he run SZ ... and talk sh1t Global ... is sad bro ... you know im not the person to run for 1vs1 .. i can lose ... yeah but i made my 1vs1 ... and dont talk sh1t about other persons ...i Trash only back ... if they trash to me .
but with time you know its normal for me ... i give a fck of them i made my style to fight and play my game just for fun ... he log his Alts and toons with his worst wife ... and bark at me ..  :-\  all saw ... who lost here..because which player trash in world chat if he win ?
But is ok i can see his person at real he is sad and cant accept if he lost ... he think im lowon this sin but my zErecho is NOT Erecho :) normal its my toon for ares and morai but fck off :D
but with time you know its normal for me ... i give a fck of them i made my style to fight and play my game just for fun ... he log his Alts and toons with his worst wife ... and bark at me ..  :-\  all saw ... who lost here..because which player trash in world chat if he win ? 
But is ok i can see his person at real he is sad and cant accept if he lost ... he think im lowon this sin but my zErecho is NOT Erecho :) normal its my toon for ares and morai but fck off :D 
im not play My Elysium and Erecho .. because i started to make a new sin :D  Bro he call his low friends .. and they still camp out for gank ... i cant do my 1vs1 ... they wait 5-6 player and he gank em in 1vs1 .. from stealth with spark ... and still cant kill me ... if i call him for 1vs1 ... he run SZ ... and talk sh1t Global ... is sad bro ... you know im not the person to run for 1vs1 .. i can lose ... yeah but i made my 1vs1 ... and dont talk sh1t about other persons ...i Trash only back ... if they trash to me . 
but with time you know its normal for me ... i give a fck of them i made my style to fight and play my game just for fun ... he log his Alts and toons with his worst wife ... and bark at me ..  :-\  all saw ... who lost here..because which player trash in world chat if he win ? 
But is ok i can see his person at real he is sad and cant accept if he lost ... he think im lowon this sin but my zErecho is YES Erecho :) normal its my toon for ares and morai but fck off :D 
im not play My Elysium and Erecho .. because i started to make a new sin :D  

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
LMFAO  , still scared to 1v1 hosted by gm 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
i am in his place  :normal-12:

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
WTF you run everytime from GM you will i put the SS ? Dog ... i call everytime GMs and you said or leave from GM room if i come ... Lmao and still bark at wc ... every player saw that ... is ok men i floor you so or so in every 1vs1 ... you can bark me here but in game you are 321 ... go in your squad ( for gank and Sigs ) with this squishy ea Itachi and his Guild to gank me ... because every player know... you guys are easy for me .. and still bark at game because ofc i have videos SS and in game you still suck your mother pants if you saw my Elysium or my real erecho ... lmao zErecho is zethos ... i gave him this name because my real erecho is finally he have full gear if you will 1vs1 ... PM ME on Allegiance and dont find agaain excuse to run for 1vs1 and still bark lies at wc 

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
you are facking easies Sin ... the only think what you do in game is to make a revange because you lost every 1vs1 vs me not more ... i play this game just for fun .. not time for a idiot who lost everytime in epw vs me and still barked in wc to bring out from sz to gank me with 6 Player. 

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
rambo?

hahahahah nahh Grand Pa :D but i can tank ez with him 1vs3 he is 3.33 r8  :D
Last Edit: Aug 06, 2016, 07:32 am by 2.Erecho

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
But is ok i can see his person at real he is sad and cant accept if he lost ... he think im lowon this sin but my zErecho is NOT Erecho :) normal its my toon for ares and morai but fck off :D
im not play My Elysium and Erecho .. because i started to make a new sin :D  Bro he call his low friends .. and they still camp out for gank ... i cant do my 1vs1 ... they wait 5-6 player and he gank em in 1vs1 .. from stealth with spark ... and still cant kill me ... if i call him for 1vs1 ... he run SZ ... and talk sh1t Global ... is sad bro ... you know im not the person to run for 1vs1 .. i can lose ... yeah but i made my 1vs1 ... and dont talk sh1t about other persons ...i Trash only back ... if they trash to me .
But is ok i can see his person at real he is sad and cant accept if he lost ... he think im lowon this sin but my zErecho is YES Erecho :) normal its my toon for ares and morai but fck off :D