Epic Perfect World

Sin pk montage

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Now now. Calm down. Shouldn't everyone be doing holiday stuff instead of on the forums having E-peen contests? Probably gunna lock this thread if it keep's up the crap.

Offline mizukano

OH MAN someone needs a new tampon over here plis.... first off buddy there's a reason I don't know a thing about Areashi or w.e his name is.... and thats because I quit when this game got boring as *** mmmmk? and considering i dont know a thing about him he is either a newer player to epw or a non factor from back in the day... you still with me here buddy?

and considering i dont know a thing about you either i can speculate the same damn thing. now then do yourself a favor and go buy some new tampon before you pms all over the place kk? k
1. dafuq why wasnt i around when this guy was still active, ducking g hallatious
2. why isnt he on right now so i can share a laugh with him in game
3. THIS GUY !!!!!

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
1. dafuq why wasnt i around when this guy was still active, ducking g hallatious
2. why isnt he on right now so i can share a laugh with him in game
3. THIS GUY !!!!!
Ah, you share the mentality and sense of humour of a three year old with him, I see.
...Unless  you were being sarcastic (which I highly doubt), you can enjoy doing 'things' to him, I guess.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Astyru

Areashi2012 CANT STOP HIM

Offline Areashi

• Banned
It wasn't meant to be an e-peen contest. If you watch the vid, you'll see I also included a loss. Sry, all I had :/.
Secondly, you're all retards if you get off on this film. It's just for fun, stop crying and enjoy and vid and the music :police:

Offline joachiem

Let me give some insights, start playing smart, Areashi.

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
Ah, you share the mentality and sense of humour of a three year old with him, I see.
...Unless  you were being sarcastic (which I highly doubt), you can enjoy doing 'things' to him, I guess.

you are the biggest fk attention whore on this server , i see you al day long bitching in wc and causing drama , dude get a fk life,

aeon27

Now now. Calm down. Shouldn't everyone be doing holiday stuff instead of on the forums having E-peen contests? Probably gunna lock this thread if it keep's up the crap.

May as well lock it. It'll just keep going if you don't. lol

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
you are the biggest fk attention whore on this server , i see you al day long bitching in wc and causing drama , dude get a fk life,
crazy but a smart person right here.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
crazy but a smart person right here.
>Implying you're the person to judge those traits.