Epic Perfect World

Sin pk montage

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player

and dph sin.. then why do you never use  chill of deep? and show the "skills" u say you have? instead of using your spark, running and wind shield 24/7? sure u used it for some time in this vid now.. was that because you knew for fact that u was recording and had to show that u use cod?  because you never use it when u do normal pk. then u stealth up with spark or not and use your full aps + ws and then call people fail or whatever comes to your mind if they die.
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2012, 07:35 pm by Daystalk

Offline Areashi

• Banned
and dph sin.. then why do you never use  chill of deep? and show the "skills" u say you have? instead of using your spark, running and wind shield 24/7? sure u used it for some time in this vid now.. was that because you knew for fact that u was recording and had to show that u use cod?  because you never use it when u do normal pk. then u stealth up with spark or not and use your full aps + ws and then call people fail or whatever comes to your mind if they die.
a) You DO spark
b) You DO fail
c) He also was recording
d) Read C.
e) Those were 4 different fights.
f) He agreed to it, and said GF after
I can't go on...too much pixel hate.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
a) You DO spark
b) You DO fail
c) He also was recording
d) Read C.
e) Those were 4 different fights.
f) He agreed to it, and said GF after
I can't go on...too much pixel hate.

mature answers.

Im a cleric, I stay alive a bit longer when using spark. You use your spark to get more power to kill faster with your ws. on a cleric. and If I now fail so much why does it always take you such a time to kill me ? even with your sparking and wsing? hmm?

How do I fail exactly when people like yourself can't kill me in your first try when u try to stealth spark ws me?
And Yeah I might not be able to hit back 24/7 as a CLERIC when I have kids like you on me who can't do anything else than use aps stun seal ws and more seal stun sleep.  You should quit your pk trash talk because you look ridiculous each and every time, You use a sin for a reason. everyone knows the reason.. You don't play any other as well for same reasons. Shall we call you a failure too then? as you can't even play any other class at all? at least we do something with ours. you call clerics and others fail because our stuns or sleep don't hit in when you use tidal..  you're just full of junk..
he was also recording? who? as it was different people as you say.

Didn't know I was talking about your video about you using cod when I said "normal pk".

I even pmed you in game and said I asked something, tried to get you to answer normal, you lost it in 2 secs and said

I mean.. what are you trying? when will you grow up?
I do hope one day you lose it to 100% so the gm's can deal with your attitude you've when it comes to pk.
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2012, 07:51 pm by Daystalk

Offline Areashi

• Banned
mature answers.

Im a cleric, I stay alive a bit longer when using spark. You use your spark to get more power to kill faster with your ws. on a cleric.

How do I fail exactly when people like yourself can't kill me in your first try when u try to stealth spark ws me?
And Yeah I might not be able to hit back 24/7 as a CLERIC when I have kids like you on me who can't do anything else than use aps stun seal ws and more seal stun sleep.  You should quit your pk trash talk because you look ridiculous each and every time, You use a sin for a reason. everyone knows the reason.. You don't play any other as well for same reasons. Shall we call you a failure too then? as you can't even play any other class at all? at least we do something with ours. you call clerics and others fail because our stuns or sleep don't hit in when you use tidal..  you're just full of junk..
he was also recording? who? as it was different people as you say.

Didn't know I was talking about your video about you using cod when I said "normal pk".

I even pmed you in game and said I asked something, tried to get you to answer normal, you lost it in 2 secs and said

I mean.. what are you trying? when will you grow up?
I do hope one day you lose it to 100% so the gm's can deal with your attitude you've when it comes to pk.
What attitude, you're the one flaming on every single one of my threads.
You flame every person, who has one small ''wrong doing'' and you seem to really hate pixels. I lost it in two seconds? Christ, you show 1 fragment of the convo, and try to act superior. Before you ask, no I didn't read your comments, I just assume what you said, as most of it is trash. You even pm'd me ingame saying ''mature answers please'' when the question is retarded. At the moment you're going, you're getting to be more hated than anyone here. Kthnx.
Oh and one more thing, I will 1v1 you anytime, I won't spark, you can do as you wish.
More importantly, did you like the music, as you know how much I care about your opinion about anything.
Last Edit: Dec 23, 2012, 11:56 am by arashi

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
What attitude, you're the one flaming at every single one of my posts.
You flame every person, who has one small ''wrong doing'' and you seem to really hate pixels. I lost it in two seconds? Christ, you show 1 fragment of the convo, and try to act superior. Before you ask, no I didn't read your comments, I just assume what you said, as most of it is trash. You even pm'd me ingame saying ''mature answers please'' when the question is retarded. At the moment you're going, you're getting to be more hated than anyone here. Kthnx.
Oh and one more thing, I will 1v1 you anytime, I won't spark, you can do as you wish.

me flaming? na I just looking for the answers others never bother to ask for. and that is very hard for some people. now even you as u get pissed about it. so now you say u did something wrong? ok cool. Why would I hate the game? I would never play it if I did. I just wonder what people like you think with sometimes when you do what you do and when you talk like u talk in game while you pk.  I never hate anyone, I've no reason to waste time like that on people like yourself, I don't know you.  But if you feel like hating me for asking what others don't feel free to do, Doesn't effect me as I don't know you. you're just some random person who happens to play same game, if you or any other feel that u need to sit and hate someone you don't know anything about.. well...then it isn't me having the problems mr. ;)

And 1v1's? I see your so called 1v1's takes you around 2-10 min each time as all u do is running around in circles. so in other words.. 1v1's are waste of time.and just boring.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
me flaming? na I just looking for the answers others never bother to ask for. and that is very hard for some people. now even you as u get pissed about it. so now you say u did something wrong? ok cool. Why would I hate the game? I would never play it if I did. I just wonder what people like you think with sometimes when you do what you do and when you talk like u talk in game while you pk.  I never hate anyone, I've no reason to waste time like that on people like yourself, I don't know you.  But if you feel like hating me for asking what others don't feel free to do, Doesn't effect me as I don't know you. you're just some random person who happens to play same game, if you or any other feel that u need to sit and hate someone you don't know anything about.. well...then it isn't me having the problems mr. ;)

And 1v1's? I see your so called 1v1's takes you around 2-10 min each time as all u do is running around in circles. so in other words.. 1v1's are waste of time.and just boring.
Yes, is that hard to understand?
Huh?
Wha'???D:<
Ouch
Es ok, I procrastinate a lot as well, don't lie, just be straight forward about it D:
Sooo yuhere?
So are you...
And now forever hold your silence! :D

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Yes, is that hard to understand?
Huh?
Wha'???D:<
Ouch
Es ok, I procrastinate a lot as well, don't lie, just be straight forward about it D:
Sooo yuhere?
So are you...
And now forever hold your silence! :D

Sorry kid,, but can't you leave your colors at kindergarten? paint your pictures there.. and you missed the 2nd last one. wrong colors, they don't match.  :-\

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Sorry kid,, but can't you leave your colors at kindergarten? paint your pictures there.. and you missed the 2nd last one. wrong colors, they don't match.  :-\
*care mode activated at the cheap ''year'' joke*

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
You are the biggest hypocrite here.
You talk about being mature to others, but when you're proven wrong, you resort to childish insults and denial.

Also, you accuse Areashi of multiple things, which I cannot see in the video he provided. Would you care enough to show us a video of him fighting in 'normal pk', if you please?

^ ROFLMAO.
oh man i read the title and thought to myself... a video about triple sparking and apsing people to death nooooothankyou -.-

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
oh man i read the title and thought to myself... a video about triple sparking and apsing people to death nooooothankyou -.-
You're ***ing retarded. You cannot judge a book by its cover, if you knew ANYTHING about Areashi you'd know he's a DPH sin, therefore you're an ignorant *** and you should feel bad about yourself.

^ ROFLMAO.
You're ***ing retarded. You cannot judge a book by its cover, if you knew ANYTHING about Areashi you'd know he's a DPH sin, therefore you're an ignorant *** and you should feel bad about yourself.

OH MAN someone needs a new tampon over here plis.... first off buddy there's a reason I don't know a thing about Areashi or w.e his name is.... and thats because I quit when this game got boring as *** mmmmk? and considering i dont know a thing about him he is either a newer player to epw or a non factor from back in the day... you still with me here buddy?

and considering i dont know a thing about you either i can speculate the same damn thing. now then do yourself a favor and go buy some new tampon before you pms all over the place kk? k

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
OH MAN someone needs a new tampon over here plis.... first off buddy there's a reason I don't know a thing about Areashi or w.e his name is.... and thats because I quit when this game got boring as *** mmmmk? and considering i dont know a thing about him he is either a newer player to epw or a non factor from back in the day... you still with me here buddy?

and considering i dont know a thing about you either i can speculate the same damn thing. now then do yourself a favor and go buy some new tampon before you pms all over the place kk? k
Newfag.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Kid reaction: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Adult reaction: :tiger-16: :tiger-42: ''Want me to get you a doctor?''