Epic Perfect World

Zirkon |Apollumi |Dragon Temple (WR PoV)

zirkon

Posting after a long time, I've been rusty since i came back so don't judge gameplay ;p
It was a good DT we pushed and wiped them few times but the necks ended up going to them
Looking forward for Next week, hope you enjoy the video and music.

PS first song is my fav dont anger for me being fan of GoT ;p
www.tinyurl.com/ZirkonPW - my channel
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2016, 06:46 pm by Zirkon

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
say ty to bebox and nah kyle is an absolute trash warrior lmfao

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
You should take some tips from Kyle_ or Yolocausto 

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
say ty to bebox and nah kyle is an absolute trash warrior lmfao
damn I wasn't aware your able to speak about warrior gameplay due to yours being so bad :(

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
damn I wasn't aware your able to speak about warrior gameplay due to yours being so bad :(
gotta pull up those convos of pedro asking me to teach u wr convos mr didnt have bolt on skillbar untill 1 month ago

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I recall making a group with you and Maxy when you joined Artifex, after you left GodsArmy , so Maxy could teach you WR.
Just as i recall telling you to remove Cloud Eruption from your genie and put Chi Siphon.. Pretty sure Maxy told you and explained you quiete alot about playing WR cause you had very little clue.

I'm not saying you didnt improve, i think you did yes. But you are no where close to be as good as Maxy when it comes to WR gameplay. Not sure why you are calling his gameplay poor when without his tips you probably wouldn't even be decent.

OT : Nice video Mahi , DT looked fun, you still in shape imo.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
fuucking noob sri lanka boy _kyle is clearly better

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Nice video man

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
I recall making a group with you and Maxy when you joined Artifex, after you left GodsArmy , so Maxy could teach you WR.
Just as i recall telling you to remove Cloud Eruption from your genie and put Chi Siphon.. Pretty sure Maxy told you and explained you quiete alot about playing WR cause you had very little clue.

I'm not saying you didnt improve, i think you did yes. But you are no where close to be as good as Maxy when it comes to WR gameplay. Not sure why you are calling his gameplay poor when without his tips you probably wouldn't even be decent.

OT : Nice video Mahi , DT looked fun, you still in shape imo.
LOL damn wasn't aware maxy taught me anything I seem to recall you adding me to a chat him talking about bolt and that's where it ended but I mean the fact that you call him good Is sad lmao son is absolute garbage in mass pk but believe what you want

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
LOL damn wasn't aware maxy taught me anything I seem to recall you adding me to a chat him talking about bolt and that's where it ended but I mean the fact that you call him good Is sad lmao son is absolute garbage in mass pk but believe what you want
Bolt was one of the things, just like the genie skills i mentioned above , i'm sure you recall that.. You don't expect me to recall everything you and him talked that long ago , but if anything maxy can try to find the chat, i dont quiete care about what he told you, just saying its hypocritical to call him "trash" when he is dimensions above you.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
Bolt was one of the things, just like the genie skills i mentioned above , i'm sure you recall that.. You don't expect me to recall everything you and him talked that long ago , but if anything maxy can try to find the chat, i dont quiete care about what he told you, just saying its hypocritical to call him "trash" when he is dimensions above you.
Lmao a wr of this caliber trained by maxy? Good joke. He was clearly trained under me 

zirkon

im better wr than all 1 death after 7months no play  :police: :police: :police:
jk i really dont care anymore rofl
this shet is a dead game anyways

ty for annoying and good comments

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
BROOOO time out.  LOOOOOL i see wrs like Brasen or idk the name who are 1 roar wrs and dead trashtalking legends as Kyle__ who is at the same lvl of Yolocausto the best duo cc wrs that pw have ever seen. cc one guild of 100 with 2 wrs and winning a 5v1 LOL best us

zirkon

BROOOO time out.  LOOOOOL i see wrs like Brasen or idk the name who are 1 roar wrs and dead trashtalking legends as Kyle__ who is at the same lvl of Yolocausto the best duo cc wrs that pw have ever seen. cc one guild of 100 with 2 wrs and winning a 5v1 LOL best us
Friendly advice DT is one of the events that aint determined by wrs
its sad that u dont know that ;p
having a lot yes it increases chances but it doesnt impact as it does on pvp/tw 
And Maxy is better `1vs1/Mass WR whole server knows it he doesnt have to prove it 

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
Not sure why you are calling his gameplay poor when without his tips you probably wouldn't even be decent.

So what I'm getting from this is that you do think Maxy is bad
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2016, 09:47 am by ☠EvilTouch☠