Epic Perfect World

Arrows Bug

Offline Arrow

• Oliver Queen
  • First they laugh then they copy.
  • Characters: Arrow
Hi,
first I thought it just would be a visual bug. But it is also became a material one. Yesterday I bought around 65k arrows and it stated something like (65.)617 equiped. But durin DT it also got a material bug. When I came to 60k arrows it warned me that I would be out of arrows soon. When I hit from 51k under 50k arrows suddenly all 49.999 arrows gone. I had no more arrows equiped and couldnt use any skill. So please test the formular with the amounts of arrows from 49.999-51.001 and 59.999-61.001 ...

(idk if its relevant but they were base arrows and i just had 2-3 free slots in inv)

Offline ᅢᄋЯΙŻᄋᄁdΔ₩ᄁ

• God Amongst Kings
  • Characters: Vialous, Tuco, Salamanca, HorizonDawn
Yes this is a bug, ive already put a post in the helpdesk (obviously only i can view it) but Agatio said he is going to patch the bug in the next patch he releases, but i didnt get a time frame on when this would be released. but yeah i had the same bug, shows the arrows run out and cant use any skills but you can auto attack, and if you get some of the same arrows again to replace the ones that poofed. they suddenly reappear.

Lilly_Satou

Blame Base16. Unfixable, regardless of the script engine that's being used.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Can you stfu with you retarded replys when you have 0 clue?

kitty stew

this game is as almost as old as some players so doesn't surprise me if true 

just be happy it wasn't made with DOS