SIN 5.0

Offline frankii93

• Beginner
How can i have sin interval 5.0?

thx.
you yell LALALALLALALALALALLA and you gain instant 5 aps... you're welcome :>

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
SPARK+TOME W/ Interval -0.05 + Light armor + Light Wristguard + Heavy Pants + Heavy Boots + dagger + Lunar Robe :O

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
you yell LALALALLALALALALALLA and you gain instant 5 aps... you're welcome :>
Studfullcarebearnub. Eh? ^^

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
SPARK+TOME W/ Interval -0.05 + Light armor + Light Wristguard + Heavy Pants + Heavy Boots + dagger + Lunar Robe :O

that don't work any more, my sin is La/Ha i where 5 aps sparked before the nerf now i am 4

Offline Slashyy

only way to get 5.0 on sin is 3 parts r8r, 2parts LA dragon with int dagers cape and tome

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
that don't work any more, my sin is La/Ha i where 5 aps sparked before the nerf now i am 4
I don't know that coz imma asian barb

Offline Nevyn

Base aps I'm not sure you can anymore. Using skills or items very easy. You can have a sage Sin 5 aps no problem. Use a genie skill called relentless courage and give it a high str build.

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline Mr. Crowley

• Characters: LizardLips, AustiN, RaWr, Veneficus
  • Faction: HomeGrown

The nerf did not effect the dragon gear at all. Only rank 8 gear. If you're demon, Having 3 parts LA and 2 parts HA(just not the chest piece.) Will make you 3.33 base. 5 if you spark if you have interval tome, and lunar cape or dominance robe.
There are no "standards of Right". Ethics is balderdash. Each Star must go on its own orbit. To hell with "moral principle"; there is no such thing.
—Aleister Crowley

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
The nerf did not effect the dragon gear at all. Only rank 8 gear. If you're demon, Having 3 parts LA and 2 parts HA(just not the chest piece.) Will make you 3.33 base. 5 if you spark if you have interval tome, and lunar cape or dominance robe.

yup my fault (= i did miss one piece of la gear sorry for that  :-\

Offline Nevyn

Before you decide on a light armor and heavy armor mix to increase your APS i would suggest you read the comparison forum here:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=3694.0

You may decide that after all, the increase is not worth it...

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
if the sin is your main i suggest you roll r8. if you're using it more for PVE purposes like me. LA/HA mix is cheaper.  Merry Christmas Everyone   :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x
Studfullcarebearnub. Eh? ^^

oh hai :>