Epic Perfect World

As Requested.

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
Hello guys,

Jolhans told me to post this video (you can see at the end) so you guys could see how stupid i am (idk why stupid) but anyways this is 2nd fight i didint record the first one That i won,but watch the end =P...So enjoy video =o and enjoy the music (Woe,Is me - Delinquents / Vengeance) since its awesome =') Sorry about the text in the middle , couldnt find another editor at that moment xD.Not trying to cause drama btw...it was a request and its also good PvP,so enjoy x').

Peace   :monkey-36:

PS: 1v1 means you and me...using other people as an object to escape death = not a 1v1.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Hello guys,

Jolhans told me to post this video (you can see at the end) so you guys could see how stupid i am (idk why stupid) but anyways this is 2nd fight i didint record the first one That i won,but watch the end =P...So enjoy video =o and enjoy the music (Woe,Is me - Delinquents / Vengeance) since its awesome =') Sorry about the text in the middle , couldnt find another editor at that moment xD.Not trying to cause drama btw...it was a request and its also good PvP,so enjoy x').

Lalalalalala just gonna post mine, it got too little views :(

PS: 1v1 means you and me...using other people as an object to escape death = not a 1v1.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Eh.. Not really a use for posts like this even if you don't intend for them to cause drama or anything, probably will end up with it. One way or another.. =/
Just my sayings though, who knows might not, lol
Would be nice to see it with out for once. ^^
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2012, 07:24 am by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Hello guys,

Thank you for posting this, Mr. RQ. I didnt know 1v1 has a meaning like "You cant teleport when you are about to get killed by me", I could also teleport to a nearby mob, but this wouldnt change anything. It was a good fight, I can tell, but if you dont want me to teleport to save my ass, set up the rules before we 1v1, because I dont want you RQing in the middle of the fight.