Epic Perfect World

Apollumi accepting new instance GvG challenges

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Tbh they should make it like DT, i even dislike the underwater aspect lel. Would be better having you guys fight over some goal then beat each other senseless over wipe n wipe then call it over. Might as well pk on the normal map for that. Back in the day, they used to spawn mobs or capture the flag usin the tw map, can try doin something along those lines.
the flag idea is good instead of crystals shud be flag enemy should try to get and bring it to their base

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
nah objectives suck over all

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
nah objectives suck over all
Its easy, GvG, no need to bother with objectives and such,we have DT/TW for that, no excuses, no complaints, same numbers, just pk

Insanity

for water pk there's dt, for objective there's tw this is merely a normal mass pk that all you stupid monkeys whine about not getting for weeks and now when there is a gvg instance you whine about objectives and omg who gonna win? who wins in mass pk? whats the objective there?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
for water pk there's dt, for objective there's tw this is merely a normal mass pk that all you stupid monkeys whine about not getting for weeks and now when there is a gvg instance you whine about objectives and omg who gonna win? who wins in mass pk? whats the objective there?
he = smart

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
Change title of the thread to "wont happen"

PURGATORY

Change title of the thread to "wont happen"
:(        

Insanity

bump

stop being pussies who care win or lose i wanna try the instance

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
ya tyrants at least palsysqd thaclick russians ducks and warning can't backstab you there
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2016, 12:42 am by Moon
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
i sign up, me and my 20 alts versus u guys :police:

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
i sign up, me and my 20 alts versus u guys :police:
learn read they said minimum thirty :L

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
learn read they said minimum thirty :L
bait worked :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
bait worked :normal-2: :normal-2:
Ivan still click bait master tho :c

Offline The one & only

• ͐̆ͤ́ͤ̉͏̨͖̠̬̖̬̣̝̘̦̀͝ ̷̷̃͛ͨͤͮ̑͗ͤ͗ͮ͒͢҉̶̯̺͍ ̶̵̪͉̘͙̖̭͙̱̣̜̭̟̣̖̲͓̥͖ͪ̊̈ͩͥ͆ͣ̿̾ͥ̉ͯ̄̅̆ͩ̅̊̒́̕͠ ̌̈ͥ͒ͥ̅̉͒͊ͬ̂͒ͩ̾̊͊
͐̆ͤ́ͤ̉͏̨͖̠̬̖̬̣̝̘̦̀͝ ̷̷̃͛ͨͤͮ̑͗ͤ͗ͮ͒͢҉̶̯̺͍ ̶̵̪͉̘͙̖̭͙̱̣̜̭̟̣̖̲͓̥͖ͪ̊̈ͩͥ͆ͣ̿̾ͥ̉ͯ̄̅̆ͩ̅̊̒́̕͠ ̡̺̼̦̹͓̻̬͇͇̻̌̈ͥ͒ͥ̅̉͒͊ͬ̂͒ͩ̾̊͊͆͡͠͝͡ ̳͎̤̫̘̗̻͕̜͈̦̰̟̪ͩ̏͛͒͛́̋̄͒ͨ̓̈̌̄͗̏̀ ̸̣̜͎̩̻͉͐̈́͑͛͑̄̎̑͘̕̕͢ ̥̠͇͈̙͉͖̗̮̥̹̟̤̓̎ͤ̇ͥ͑̿̆ͣͭ̇͊̎͛͛̓̈͊̕͝ ̊ͤͫ̍ͧ̊ͧͯ̏̓̌ͭ̉͛ͤ҉̢͍̖̱͇͉̞̬͍̖̜͍̮̤̱̜͝ ̧̨̡͎͎̱̥̞̝̪͔̟̜̟̰͇ͤ͒ͧ͋̈̾̾ͨͣ͗͛ͤ̀̃̐ͪͤ͋ͯ̕͡ ̵̨̳͎̤̳͓̭͕̰̺̻͕̪̊̎̿̐͋̀̀͐̈̄ ͐̆ͤ́ͤ̉͏̨͖̠̬̖̬̣̝̘̦̀͝ ̷̷̃͛ͨͤͮ̑͗ͤ͗ͮ͒͢҉̶̯̺͍ ̶̵̪͉̘͙̖̭͙̱̣̜̭̟̣̖̲͓̥͖ͪ̊̈ͩͥ͆ͣ̿̾ͥ̉ͯ̄̅̆ͩ̅̊̒́̕͠ ̡̺̼̦̹͓̻̬͇͇̻̌̈ͥ͒ͥ̅̉͒͊ͬ̂͒ͩ̾̊͊͆͡͠͝͡ ̳͎̤̫̘̗̻͕̜͈̦̰̟̪ͩ̏͛͒͛́̋̄͒ͨ̓̈̌̄͗̏̀ ̸̣̜͎̩̻͉͐̈́͑͛͑̄̎̑͘̕̕͢ ̥̠͇͈̙͉͖̗̮̥̹̟̤̓̎ͤ̇ͥ͑̿̆ͣͭ̇͊̎͛͛̓̈͊̕͝ ̊ͤͫ̍ͧ̊ͧͯ̏̓̌ͭ̉͛ͤ҉̢͍̖̱͇͉̞̬͍̖̜͍̮̤̱̜͝ ̧̨̡͎͎̱̥̞̝̪͔̟̜̟̰͇ͤ͒ͧ͋̈̾̾ͨͣ͗͛ͤ̀̃̐ͪͤ͋ͯ̕͡ ̵̨̳͎̤̳͓̭͕̰̺̻͕̪̊̎̿̐͋̀̀͐̈̄ ̡̮͚̺͚͓͍͖̙̜͍̪̬̺̤͈̟̣͚͓̋̈̈́ͩ̈́ͤ͂ͤ̽͊̕ ̵̷͚͕̺̂̄ͩ͐́͒ͨ̾ͫͫͦ̊ͯͬ́ͯ͑́͢͠

Insanity

bump

stop being pussies who care win or lose i wanna try the instance