Epic Perfect World

ACCURACY on MAGIC weapons

darkfe321

Gives mp and mag def
He isnt asking for dex or str to be removed, those would be comparable to mag for phys classes, accuracy isn't.
this     

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1  the amount of x3 accuracy weps I got lately gave me crippling depression                                                  

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
No please, i need the accuracy for when i wanna whack people with my sphere.
jk, +1
i actually have 3x acc tho for that reason ;c ;c

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=24685.0

Last years thread

You know how they say, third time is lucky. Gl with next year's thread

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
pls refer to my 2nd most recent meme on epic meme gallery LOL

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Ultimate cringe

You do know that removing bad stats doesn't mean it's going to be easier to obtain the stats, correct?

Other servers being the perfect example, where "bad stats" entirely were removed- and it still took hundreds & hundreds of rerolls to the "best" stats.

It has nothing to do with "making it easier to get better stats", it's the fact that Accuracy is literally useless on magic classes, I'd rather have vitality, strength, dex, ANYTHING but accuracy.
I totally agree with this even though aga didn't increase the chance to get ct on wrist once he removed MP. Its just 1 less useless stat and more chance to get other useless stats.

+1

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Even I, who cannot get x3 ct with 15k PE, agree with this sentiment.
That's sad K (so sux is you) anyway idc lel 

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Its fine keep Dreaming on rolling perfect stats. you Dream will come true just ask another 1k dama's np.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

darkfe321

Its fine keep Dreaming on rolling perfect stats. you Dream will come true just ask another 1k dama's np.
funny        

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
Yeah +60

I said Nothing for hp stat or dex / str weap magic but accuracy...  Bltch please.. 

kitty stew

these stats have always been there it's not like they were put in place to troll you..  it allowed for variability in build as developers can generally never predict what builds will be popular in the future 

so..  given this isn't pwi..  I'm not against minor changes to this stuff but Agatio has already made things much easier by removing other stats 

there has to be some challenge or luck in getting op stuff Agatio has made clear for years this isn't a start-insta-op server..  ridding of every undesirable stat leads to this 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
these stats have always been there it's not like they were put in place to troll you..  it allowed for variability in build as developers can generally never predict what builds will be popular in the future

so..  given this isn't pwi..  I'm not against minor changes to this stuff but Agatio has already made things much easier by removing other stats

there has to be some challenge or luck in getting op stuff Agatio has made clear for years this isn't a start-insta-op server..  ridding of every undesirable stat leads to this

Seems legit. i'll go full accuracy mage. New meta.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

Dis troll post or yah?
Even bothered the rest?