Epic Perfect World

ACCURACY on MAGIC weapons

darkfe321

why ppl with perfect stats always -1 xdddddd

PURGATORY

I don't care, but some people get 3x ATK +crit on mg with 26PE (Persas), another 20 PE for +34 hone, some people seem to use 1k dama (only...) and not get it. I am tempted to say people should keep their sticky fingers out of removing or adding stuff constantly. You will probably get the stats with the next 135PE you get from trials or maybe not, even if it was removed. So if the change goes from 6.45% to 7% why remove it if it isn't even effective though? I know Demonaa got puri wep with 3x accu but she didn't make a thread of it but spent a few more days farming for PE. Stop seeking instant pleasure. +1 I need 4x def wep maybe this helps x D

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
This thread isn't about reshaping, it's about Accuracy being a literal USELESS stat.

Why do you cry about me "ruining your image" in my PMs when you're the one who makes himself look like a complete moron constantly?
its not an useless stat
its put to create difficulty in reshaping
i dont know if u r aware of it but the point of most stats is to add difficulty...
if it'd be by u i guess weaps would have only
atk def ct rpdt mag for arcane?
reshaping is easy
just coz its useless for u in pvp it doesnt mean its useless server wise
why ppl with perfect stats always -1 xdddddd

i got 3x atk and accuracy on my mg so i should be +1ing coz i got it and it could have been atk instead but stuff is already easy xd

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
plays wizard more often posts this 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
So if the change goes from 6.45% to 7% why remove it if it isn't even effective though?
Again, it has nothing to do with the % chance of getting said stats. It's because accuracy is the only stat on the entire stat list for magic weapons that serves no purpose whatsoever.

Agatio claimed that the only reason he kept -requirement for barbarian weapon for example, was because it was "useful". By that logic, this stat should be removed because it serves no purpose. [Check Mate]

Last Edit: Aug 01, 2016, 05:18 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Again, it has nothing to do with the % chance of getting said stats. It's because accuracy is the only stat on the entire stat list for magic weapons that serves no purpose whatsoever.

Ha. Better go cite your source for that video.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Just give us dexterity instead. Still more usefull than accuracy.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Don't be angry that stats are there!
You can live with it!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
The point he's trying to make is that why have accuracy on a magic weapon when magic literally never misses, and barring HA venos, which is a rarity on this server, no magic user actually will whack things with their weapon other than a wooden pole for chi.

Its only purpose right now is to piss off people who spend an ungodly amount of EC's trying to reforge their weapon only to get accuracy x3 (which actually just happened to me yesterday).  Reforging itself is a resource sink, so it's not really as game-breaking as you may think.  Taking accuracy out doesn't mean they're gonna randomly get attack x4...

Sad but true.  At least dex goes towards crit rate. :P

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
The point he's trying to make is that why have accuracy on a magic weapon when magic literally never misses, and barring HA venos, which is a rarity on this server, no magic user actually will whack things with their weapon other than a wooden pole for chi.

Its only purpose right now is to piss off people who spend an ungodly amount of EC's trying to reforge their weapon only to get accuracy x3 (which actually just happened to me yesterday).  Reforging itself is a resource sink, so it's not really as game-breaking as you may think.  Taking accuracy out doesn't mean they're gonna randomly get attack x4...

Sad but true.  At least dex goes towards crit rate. :P
Yesh  :police:

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
Magic is literally useless on physical classes, can we get magic stat removed from BM/WB/Sin/Etc?

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
stats are already easy as they r ...

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
-1, useless thread easy as *** to get good stats 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Magic is literally useless on physical classes, can we get magic stat removed from BM/WB/Sin/Etc?
Gives mp and mag def
He isnt asking for dex or str to be removed, those would be comparable to mag for phys classes, accuracy isn't.