Epic Perfect World

Post-Patch Armour Mixing

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I think it's fair to say that this balance patch has officially brought life back to the PK on Epic. My friends and I have been having a blast actually being able to kill Archers again and overall it's been extremely beneficial to the server (sorry ruskis)

However, with all balance patches, usually when you balance something you break something in return.

I'm sure that some of you saw this screenshot in my barbarian versus seeker video, showing a seeker mixing HA Dragon and R8R 

If you take a look a this set, he is wearing (X3-INT Bracers, R8R Boots + Pants, and Dragon Helmet/Top) 

He can only truly swap the tome, ornaments,and weapon now. So why is this broken? Let's see. 

Dragon Helmet + Top = -0.1 INT

Which is equal to (pre patch) (2) LA Dragon, (2) HA Dragon. Combined into (2) pieces only. 

+ X3 -INT Bracers

+ Swappable Weapon into Dragon Claws/Fists/Dual Edges

We're now looking at Seekers, Barbarians, and Blademasters being able to be 3.33/4.0 BASE while gaining full defensive bonus's from R8R. With the addition of being able to swap ornaments and tome, we're looking at APS Seekers / Barbs/ and Blademasters being dramatically boosted to an unfair level post-patch. 

Prior to the patch, I as a 4.0 base Barbarian had 15 defense levels in a DS necklace. Now, I can be the same defense as I would have in full R8 while 4.0 base.

Everyone else on the server is either defense, or attack now. APS HA classes are now BOTH at the same time. 

I've already messaged Agatio personally about this, and he mentioned that "HA Dragon" would get a boost prior to the patch's release, however, I don't think that having walking tanks being 3.33-4.0 base was what he intended when he said that. 

The reason I'm even bothering to make this thread is because almost every endgame blademaster & barb in the game now has bragged to me about how tanky and broken they are with the addition of this patch, and as an endgame barbarian myself, I don't find this fair for the rest of the community that doesn't have the option to be so ridiculously tanky and have such high damage output.

This needs to be removed, or somehow disabled. This is a direct boost to ME and I find it broken even from my eyes. Force APS classes to use the Dragon set like intended, and lose more defense when using X3 wrists, like it always has been. You simply cannot have the best of BOTH worlds when trying to keep balance on the server.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This is already fixed.

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Omfg are u kidding Mr domgrath dude this disappoints me man I thought u where going to make a add more armor fashion IG with the aura effects 

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
rofl this thread 

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
How exactly was this fixed?
Its now 3 pieces of dragon which gives 0.01 int
so you lose the r8 def lvls

2 pieces dragon give 0.05 int

3 pieces dragon give an additional 0.05 int

this reduces the attack lvl and def lvl in a mixed set, and will proly force people to either stay r8(primarily dph) or dragon(primarily aps)

your kungfu is goot

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Its now 3 pieces of dragon which gives 0.01 int
so you lose the r8 def lvls

2 pieces dragon give 0.05 int

3 pieces dragon give an additional 0.05 int

this reduces the attack lvl and def lvl in a mixed set, and will proly force people to either stay r8(primarily dph) or dragon(primarily aps)
Good 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
That's great btw 

zSavX

I see why us, HA class main are losing to ea/sin mains, every time we get a inch you make a nerf thread and set us back a mile, no one saw it as a problem at all, ea still have their chan, sins still 1hit squishies with elimination, Ha classes were walking aps tanks and you had to mess it up, didn't even give it awhile smh.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I see why us, HA class main are losing to ea/sin mains, every time we get a inch you make a nerf thread and set us back a mile, no one saw it as a problem at all, ea still have their chan, sins still 1hit squishies with elimination, Ha classes were walking aps tanks and you had to mess it up, didn't even give it awhile smh.
werent you the guy that wanted me to teach you dph wr LOL? now youre sittin here on an aps thread :c

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Nobody deserves an unfair advantage, no matter the class. The fact that APS WR's could wear their defense set and be 4.0 base (with new attack fists) was just completely broken, and the fact that I could run around in full X3 RMD on my barbarian while having 4.0 was also broken. EA/Sin are easy if you know what you're doing man. 

zSavX

werent you the guy that wanted me to teach you dph wr LOL? now youre sittin here on an aps thread :c
Everyone knows I'm hybrid I dph and aps, so you trying to expose me for? hmm ??? xD