Epic Perfect World

Apollumi, patch did not help? Shame 5-0

Offline BriEsT

• Don
You are more stupid then i think if you actually believe the fairy tales told by you and your guildmates that i disbanded Artifex due to Tyrants.
I lost 4TW's in a row to Xpendables and we were land locked for like 1month or 2 , no one cried or disbanded over it. Disbanding over 1 TW with Tyrants is just hilarious LOL, you have to be really out of this world to believe that.

Pretty sure i mentioned disbanding it when Kareem was still in guild with us btw.
 Dont bother they dont get it .

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
You are more stupid then i think if you actually believe the fairy tales told by you and your guildmates that i disbanded Artifex due to Tyrants.
I lost 4TW's in a row to Xpendables and we were land locked for like 1month or 2 , no one cried or disbanded over it. Disbanding over 1 TW with Tyrants is just hilarious LOL, you have to be really out of this world to believe that.

Pretty sure i mentioned disbanding it when Kareem was still in guild with us btw.
u don't have to waste your time explaining to butthurt people who try to beat us for 3 years bro 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
you had 4 barbs trying to pick up the cata and 4 main ones 12eps+ keep ressing eachothers you dont see me crying about it as much as you do with the russians
delusional lal, deno best cata picker with ds necklace same with OMNOMNOM laaaal dont forget 16 wrs and eps that pick up cata too
nice vid bro
remember awyf carry
no! i'm full vit, useless veno

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
hakuna matata, we shall play your game too

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Dont bother they dont get it .
^                                  

Offline fragexe

• http://s017.radikal.ru/i420/1608/1a/b101ea2e8c1d.gif
Apollumi 6:0 or make new patch hahahahahah
Come Back Tommy...

Offline ogur4ik

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
no! i'm full vit, useless veno
shush

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Hahaha apollumi lost again 😂. Btw tw is borring, it is mainly corelated with the amount of support classes you have. The guild with the  bigger amount is the winner unless you roll in a wheelchair hahaha .