Epic Perfect World

Apollumi, patch did not help? Shame 5-0

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Well played, comrades :normal-42: :normal-37:

Insanity

being hypocrite is not nice thing bro, you clearly had the same amount of eps/barbs in our base, I thought you wouldn't copy russians but then again you did lol, Atlantic mirerradith Blis Zaiyara Freya Demonaa Xena Squishy Prefident Shrikacha Vanille Anomaly Royal Black_Tea Defense Edelweiss Xandu, barbs were Lock OMNOM  Domgrath Badaxe DRAKE Tigas & wrs pulling for you, not to mention you had mystics as well, throwing 1 ep in every other squad and making 3wbs 1wr 6healers cata squads is not boring at all right ?
we have 4 main cata wbs and the others are just there because all of you are shiit and got wiped so they just go to your base and pick up the cata since there's nothing else to do because you got wiped at your gate along with your whole guild, they are not dedicated to cata pt unlike the 12 russian wb that are only there with no other objective than to pick up the cata when it dies
it is impossible to kill 12 wb, but possible to kill 6(they're only 6 since you got wiped normally they are 4 in your base) you're just too dumb your last tw was a group of headless chicken
Last Edit: Aug 04, 2016, 12:48 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
lol bro ur not the cause for any of those things, the patch that most of us +1'd nerfed us a lot more than you btw, ur winning tw cause of many many wbs and eps, those classes have no reason to script from def to atk, only dds do, and guess what classes Apollumi have a lot more of than u? also if by skills and tactic u mean to reroll half of the guild to eps or wbs then no, we wont do that. dont care enough about victory against unknowns like u to reform whole guild and then become useless in mass pk
Busted.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline OsHKa

• Faction: Conflate
we have 4 main cata wbs and the others are just there because all of you are shiit and got wiped so they just go to your base and pick up the cata since there's nothing else to do because you got wiped at your gate along with your whole guild, they are not dedicated to cata pt unlike the 12 russian wb that are only there with no other objective than to pick up the cata when it dies
it is impossible to kill 12 wb, but possible to kill 6(they're only 6 since you got wiped normally they are 4 in your base) you're just too dumb your last tw was a group of headless chicken
it is impossible to kill 12 wb
ROOOOOOOOOFL  just look russian GVG
Last Edit: Aug 04, 2016, 12:51 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Insanity

it is impossible to kill 12 wb
ROOOOOOOOOFL  just look russian GVG
yeap 30 veno with 90% 0def proc rate

Offline somewhere

It says a person who suck 5 times in a row.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
you had 4 barbs trying to pick up the cata and 4 main ones 12eps+ keep ressing eachothers you dont see me crying about it as much as you do with the russians

Offline ram of sundown

• Old Player
  • Faction: Conflate
why they wrote that we use 20wbs and 25-30 EPS, when in fact wbs - 10-12; eps - 16 and really to kill, because in Russia the kill

Insanity

you had 4 barbs trying to pick up the cata and 4 main ones 12eps+ keep ressing eachothers you dont see me crying about it as much as you do with the russians
nope but its ok keep thinking that not gonna bother explaining glad you still dont know what we do after 3 years of TWing against us
for your simple mind to understand the difference between us and the russians, watch their videos our base is clean all their dds are wiped they got nothing but the barbs and the clerics
look at your base you got no one hitting the catas in the end because you're all wiped, that's the difference

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
3 years of TWing against us
godsarmy still cant beat us i think even with merges

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
xp merges into artifex and talking about tw with GA? lmao g g 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
I heard they going to run next month bro that will be 2nd time tyrants make em disband, 2-0 i think xD

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
i think tyrants has more xp than artifex lmao 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
your music is finally not trash nice
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
From the videos i've seen from your TW's , have you reaIize you're getting cIose to be defeated with your amount of Barbs and eps ? You shouId start thinking about new tactics IoI. ApoIIumi keeps getting cIoser and CIoser to make your CrystaI at 0%, then you won't be abIe to win back and then you wiII be the shame for taIking this much sh1t instead of saying , ''nice tw was fun, hope to see more next week'', but instead you taIk shit back. Then don't come copying my comment, because obviousIy they might say sh1t after winning their first TW after the amount of shit you've said to them