Epic Perfect World

it happen when nabs accept random invs

YourBody

Since you used the 'Le' joke, you have lost all respect.

YOU'RE SO HURTFUL UMG. -Sarcasm at its finest but really what  is this 'Le' joke you're talking about? Oh wait i dont really care since Le = The and my statement made sense and did answer the lil brain damaged OP of this thread. Good day!

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
YOU'RE SO HURTFUL UMG. -Sarcasm at its finest but really what  is this 'Le' joke you're talking about? Oh wait i dont really care since Le = The and my statement made sense and did answer the lil brain damaged OP of this thread. Good day!

GoatStyle2012
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
Even if you were being sarcastic, you sound really offended by what I just said.

^ ROFLMAO.

YourBody

Even if you were being sarcastic, you sound really offended by what I just said.

Ok this can go on for hours and hours with our so called ''arguments'' ,you making assumptions while i chuckle at your ''promising'' replies
My oh my I'm not the slightest bit offended but this topic is now going off topic ,assume w/e you may want to!
I would like to thank you for making my morning a tad bit hilarious 
Once again,good day!

@Labsy ,GOATSTYLE2020!!
Ok this can go on for hours and hours with our so called ''arguments'' ,you making assumptions while i chuckle at your ''promising'' replies
My oh my I'm not the slightest bit offended but this topic is now going off topic ,assume w/e you may want to!
Once again,good day!

@Labsy ,GOATSTYLE2020!!

omg you siggy turned me on... wheres mah baby rance at????

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE YOU AT BABEH GURL??? ILUBCHU

YourBody

omg you siggy turned me on... wheres mah baby rance at????

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE YOU AT BABEH GURL??? ILUBCHU

No idea D: Im sorry i couldn't assist in finding your babeh gurl atm D:
P.S Your Siggy is so adorable ;-; ,dat bear.
No idea D: Im sorry i couldn't assist in finding your babeh gurl atm D:
P.S Your Siggy is so adorable ;-; ,dat bear.

its manly isn't it?
and you must be a relatively newer player I take it? :O

YourBody

its manly isn't it?
and you must be a relatively newer player I take it? :O

Super manly! Real men not only wear pink but flaunt it in their siggies! and yes i am  :-[
Super manly! Real men not only wear pink but flaunt it in their siggies! and yes i am  :-[

well haiii thurr im studmuffin and i'm an ex player :O anything you wanna know that embarrassing about people on here?

YourBody

well haiii thurr im studmuffin and i'm an ex player :O anything you wanna know that embarrassing about people on here?

Aloha :)! And aren't you a lil ebil! Nah im good ,just wondering why most ''big guilds'' here on this server can't survive w/o having 403920020111 allies x, has it been always like this? ;o
Aloha :)! And aren't you a lil ebil! Nah im good ,just wondering why most ''big guilds'' here on this server can't survive w/o having 403920020111 allies x, has it been always like this? ;o

no when i quit my faction (InMahPantz) has no alliances and was considered the strongest faction in the server and I did it like that on purpose so things would stay competitve and they did, it was pretty much the server vs imp and then I got bored/had to deal with rl issues and quit and my faction disbanded

YourBody

no when i quit my faction (InMahPantz) has no alliances and was considered the strongest faction in the server and I did it like that on purpose so things would stay competitve and they did, it was pretty much the server vs imp and then I got bored/had to deal with rl issues and quit and my faction disbanded

Thats a pro name for a faction aha and Worms (the fac im in) is kinda like that atm , you should check out Epw again! Just for the giggles xD Gonna head out for awhile! So see you later and what you did with your faction is indeed commendable (with making sure not to have any alliance etc.)  :smiley:
Thats a pro name for a faction aha and Worms (the fac im in) is kinda like that atm , you should check out Epw again! Just for the giggles xD Gonna head out for awhile! So see you later and what you did with your faction is indeed commendable (with making sure not to have any alliance etc.)  :smiley:

yeah i think the reason imp was so successful is because we were the strongest once the rest of the server started all aliancing each other but im not sure if its possible to start a faction from scratch when the whole server is against you and cya

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
Once again,good day!

@Labsy ,GOATSTYLE2020!!

Im just saying, your overreacting over trivial shit makes you look somewhat bothered.

^ ROFLMAO.

Tali

Im just saying, your overreacting over trivial shit makes you look somewhat bothered.

everyone le mad

don't kill me