Epic Perfect World

I think there is something wrong with my character. :'(

Offline Jassie

• There's no strength left in the world of men.
Okay, I've been playing for weeks already and I'm used to this Disconnection thing. What I'm worried about is just that everytime I log in into a particular character (My Psychic), I DC more than 20x, but when I use another character from another account (Usually my Cleric) I only get DC around 5x. My internet connection is perfectly fine. There's nothing wrong with my laptop or anything.

I'm just wondering if there are solutions to lessen the disconnection rate using my Psychic because that character is my main and I do quests and etc with her.

I will never ask any information regarding your account. I honestly don't care about your account.
Mellifluent || Illiad || Deviace || Almond

Offline Nevyn

I'm no pro when it comes to the technical stuff, however I am overly confident that the character you use is not related to your disconnection rate. However, one thing I can think of that you can try is to check your graphic settings in game. Does your psy have the textures and quality on high? Where your cleric has everything on low? If this is the case, your cleric will run smoother and is less likely to disconnect. Perhaps your computer is trying to run the game on settings it is not capable of handling and as such is not responding then its kicking you out.This may or may not be the problem but it's always worth a check. Either way I can promise you it's nothing to do with the character you are using.

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline Jassie

• There's no strength left in the world of men.
I'm no pro when it comes to the technical stuff, however I am overly confident that the character you use is not related to your disconnection rate. However, one thing I can think of that you can try is to check your graphic settings in game. Does your psy have the textures and quality on high? Where your cleric has everything on low? If this is the case, your cleric will run smoother and is less likely to disconnect. Perhaps your computer is trying to run the game on settings it is not capable of handling and as such is not responding then its kicking you out.This may or may not be the problem but it's always worth a check. Either way I can promise you it's nothing to do with the character you are using.

Thank you! I'll fix my graphics, maybe that's reason why. :)

I will never ask any information regarding your account. I honestly don't care about your account.
Mellifluent || Illiad || Deviace || Almond