Epic Perfect World

Create More Events on ASIAN TIME

Offline ✦Tea✦

• GreatWall Defender
  • 1514 AG SB family
  • Characters: _Sunset
  • Faction: AxeメGroup
Make more events on asian time because only those time is server look so dead, i know this is EU server but the fact that 40-50% more or less are Asian players who couldn't even join TW due to time difference well at least makes more events as i said frenzy happen so rarely or every other day. :'(
To know what is right and to choose to ignore is an act of a coward.

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
+1

Add Asian time NW, we have 2 Nws both at early hours for Asians, can we have 1 of em at Asian time, or atleast a third nw for Asian time.

your kungfu is goot

Offline Cyan

• Faction: Squid

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
How to solve the issues : Make a Pinoy /Chino GM

+1

Insanity

i agree with the fact that u should have same amount of events like in EU timezone for it to be fair, but i dislike how epw has so many events in 1 day everyone is spoiled they ask gm for event like its an obligation to do 5 events a day, it should be 1 event per day max like it used to be years ago where 1v1 event happened once per week everyone get horny waiting for it now its just boring u see it everyday

dont care anyway

Offline Cyan

• Faction: Squid
Not a bad idea.
Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 07:21 am by 🅶🅸🅽🅶🅴🆁

Lilly_Satou

Offline Kia

+1

Add Asian time NW, we have 2 Nws both at early hours for Asians, can we have 1 of em at Asian time, or atleast a third nw for Asian time.

It's already been discussed and denied multiple times since changing NW times isn't possible without changing the server time.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

+1
Neah      

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!

+1
pinoy GM = abuse promise . 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 lmao i play during chinoy TZ during work week then EU TZ during days off :cccc

kitty stew

that's what GMs are for.. there used to be GMs who were online at the same time pinoys were but aren't GMs anymore, and I doubt the GMs we have now care to deal with the players in those time zones (who can blame them?)

and there is no way to please everyone, if you want a server that caters to Asian timezones there's always Asian servers to play on

It's already been discussed and denied multiple times since changing NW times isn't possible without changing the server time.
don't see what you're saying stated here at all..

I am able to change the time of NW and even make it available on more days. but the problem is that I don't have possibility to set different event time for each day. It has to stay fixed...

PURGATORY

Why not +1 #asianlivesmatter