Epic Perfect World

Donate for cape and ring

Offline thungoc613

• Beginner
Hi there,

I wonder if I can donate for ascended supreme robe and emperor ring of wisdom. I want to make a new character but I really don't have time to farm (trust me my working schedule is insane these days and I often have business trips as well). Let me know.

Thanks a lot.

kitty stew

no

TM runs take only a few mins per run, you only need 12 runs to get cape (versus the hundreds of various TM runs back in 2012)

if you can't spare the time to do a 2 hour NW for ST to upgrade ring/cape, I can't see how you have any time for pk, tw, events, or anything else in the game, but nonetheless, can do more TM runs, BH, etc., which only take a few mins to get more ST

if you donate you can sell gold/damas/ID stones/pts for EC and buy seal of wars, so the only thing you actually need to do yourself is the ST

not too much to ask at all

Offline Cyan

• Faction: Squid
no

TM runs take only a few mins per run, you only need 12 runs to get cape (versus the hundreds of various TM runs back in 2012)

if you can't spare the time to do a 2 hour NW for ST to upgrade ring/cape, I can't see how you have any time for pk, tw, events, or anything else in the game, but nonetheless, can do more TM runs, BH, etc., which only take a few mins to get more ST

if you donate you can sell gold/damas/ID stones/pts for EC and buy seal of wars, so the only thing you actually need to do yourself is the ST

not too much to ask at all
Agree.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
pay agatio 1000, he will do runs for u
jopaer/Mercenary