Epic Perfect World

Pe has gotten too far

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Just shut up. People complained about gearing being too hard, its easier now and now your complaining.  close thread.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
when they first came out was 100% against it. obvious salty reasons cause most of my current toons are pre pe era.

now im past the point of giving a shit rofl, it happened it aint goin anywhere so settle down.

now let me break this down real slow for you since you seem to qq about this alot

No pk cause no one is geared → pe introduced → all the people with shitty gear and new players farm like mad → more people with good gear → less to do → bored → leave sz to pk shit → more people pking → more pk → possible new pk factions → more mass pk.

now if you have even the brain of a third grader you would understand this. go back to your corner you gremlin 

PURGATORY

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Idc      
dis jarno just stopped caring like he dont even argue no more ;c

Offline bygam

• Beginner
on the server, and so too much damage (relative to the other servers on which I played), the script ban will destroy the already poor balance on the server.
сука блядь

kitty stew

when they first came out was 100% against it. obvious salty reasons cause most of my current toons are pre pe era. now im past the point of giving a shit rofl, it happened it aint goin anywhere so settle down. now let me break this down real slow for you since you seem to qq about this alot No pk cause no one is geared → pe introduced → all the people with shitty gear and new players farm like mad → more people with good gear → less to do → bored → leave sz to pk shit → more people pking → more pk → possible new pk factions → more mass pk. now if you have even the brain of a third grader you would understand this. go back to your corner you gremlin
I didn't think it was necessary to nerf trials/bring PE but it is what it is

still easy as *** to farm (single or army of alts) either way

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Yep, remove PE because I don't use it
Firstly, op gears wont make a 'random' player become good suddenly. 
Also, not sure how long you've been playing here but fyi there was less pvp on server before pe. Sure there was a short period of time when everyone was working hard to get godly stats and there was literally no pk but now it just brought back epw to life. 

Offline xx

• Moderated
  • King
  • $€÷¥#&
Are you guy seriously saying they is more pk on server since pe? lol? if everyone knows they can farm 100+ rerols a day which you even said takes like 5 hours+ how can there be any time for pk? you make no sense

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
nukecyclone stop to be such agressive only becouse someone has other opinion. I had my gears fully done on 2 accounts full of toons before PE (it wasn't much effort for me as I really enjoyed gearing my toons, have old accounts and never donated) and I'm happy PE came to the game - only becouse now everyone can have good stats and game is more skills dependant. If it's such a problem to You to see ppl with less effort on their gears that it takes to you - means it was too big effort to get them to you right? So everyone need to have such "hard"? ...
In my opinion making gearing easier is an improvement.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Yep, remove PE because I don't use it
Shut up meng , PE>damas
Oh look, more crying  :normal-42:

Offline xx

• Moderated
  • King
  • $€÷¥#&
lol ok ok pe awesome everyone op more pk 

zirkon

on the server, and so too much damage (relative to the other servers on which I played), the script ban will destroy the already poor balance on the server.
сука блядь
LMAO russians so mad holy fack calm down guys game goes on without scripts