Epic Perfect World

Pe has gotten too far

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
ya personally I think it's annoying that some people get really good rare stats in a few tries with PE while other players who farmed damas for months/years could never get those stats

either way everyone knows rolling is based on luck and some people just don't have much of it which makes it frustrating

nevertheless as it's been said above I think it's great that the new farming system gives you the possibility of gearing a char in a few days because that only means more and more people joining the server everyday (consecutively more pk)

it's true you can get a good amount of PE daily but the time it takes to farm 150-200 isn't short so if anything it's fair that those people have higher chance of getting better stats than the others because not everyone has the patience to farm that much anyway

When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
i know the owner of other server and one of the main developers as well
they told me that it died due to constant crashing and due to constant DDOS attacks
nothing to do with PE

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I was for the idea of PE, but i never expected people to be able to get 200pe everyday with ease, i mean do fsp 8alts=80pe less than an hour(i do it). You can do gv, trials etc just to get pe and can easily get 150+ daily. When i heard of a system tht helped new players gear up i was expect 5-10 pe daily, i mean some of them would spend hours at ns to get 3reshapes. Its not really the pe thats the problem its that its way too abundant, if u farm damascenes or event tokens, selling them becomes a whole lot harder because everyone can get so much pe, and can just save their ec and use pe for reshapes.
Trials (If youre in a faction big enough to complete it in one day.) Still takes like what, 3/4 hours? GV Still takes 40 minutes... In a world where certain armors take 1 in 1.5k rolls (With luck), being able to farm 200 rolls in 5 hours doesn't seem too ridiculous to me, tbh. Even with the current PE system I've given up getting a few rolls that I want just because of the amount of farming it takes.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i think gtfo with who ever agrees with you. salty mother ***er 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
LOL this is ridiculous how it literally takes 1-2 weeks to make a char endgame (r8 wise) i log on and see all these random players didn't even know before PE with op gears, gears should have never been this easy to obtain, reminds me of other server and how that game ended. Think about how hard it was for us old players to obtain shit then you look at these random s with -12% chan wrist and 3.33 gof lol these weren't even heard of before pe. new era players be thinking they good because they can farm for 2 weeks and script

Agatio can you nerf pe because it is also reason pvp is dying literally half the server in pve farming 100+ PE a day and it should be much harder to get gears with ridiculous stats
Dude stop crying seriously
Without the pe there would be lesser pk since pe exists some pk comes back as well and other server died cause of another reason not cause of easy gearing
Easy gearing was the reason for other server to grow lol
So take it as it is enjoy having more ppl being able to pk instead of crying how hard it is to get good gear + pe didn't change the possibility of getting good stats it just increased ppl being able to pk

Offline yeahok

you need to stop crying

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
i think gtfo with who ever agrees with you. salty mother ***er

shut up homo egyptian  :-[  

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
no.
It nice to have new players pk ready faster

I'm basically 40

kitty stew

thread sucks ass 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
i have same opinion as Moon, agreed.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Pray to the RNG, or E-date a GM and your Dream stats will come true.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
they told me that it died due to constant crashing and due to constant DDOS attacks
nothing to do with PE
When the server reopened there was a large amount of the EPW community that (due to the way things were at the time) resented the fact it took so long to gear up on EPW, and they looked elsewhere to play if they weren't already maxed out here on EPW.

That's why PE was released, it was a direct reaction to the communities dislike for how hard it was to gear, and because EPW was losing players because of it.

That other server died simply because the head developer quit due to a lot of different reasons, and the server administrator was extremely demotivated to the point he didn't help with the servers' development for months. 

Pray to the RNG, or E-date a GM and your Dream stats will come true.
Cringed hard at this

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
The PE system has made gearing easy, and makes people who farmed a lot more to get their gears pre-PE salty...

The PE system only makes it easy to get playable stats on your r8 like the basic 2x channel on arcane classgears/ 3 int wrist.

if you want op shit like 3x int top or 2x channel you need to pray to RNGesus or farm waay more.

Also removing the pe system now would mean newer players/characters will be harder to gear and pk cause the rest of the community already rode the PE train and have pretty decent stats. So its best left as it is.

your kungfu is goot

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Sooo, your complaint is that people spend too much time farming PE which causes a drop in the amount of PK per day. Your smart solution is to make PE and, consequently, good r8 stats HARDER to obtain which will by some magical reason make people spend LESS time farming? Do I really need to say how illogical this sounds?

If gear gets harder to obtain, people won't just go to PK with awful stats, they will either spend even more time in farming instances thus making PK even more dead OR quit the server entirely which will cause the same effect.

Conclusion: You're just a greedy ***tard.

Close this shit.