Epic Perfect World

Pe has gotten too far

Offline xx

• Moderated
  • King
  • $€÷¥#&
LOL this is ridiculous how it literally takes 1-2 weeks to make a char endgame (r8 wise) i log on and see all these random players didn't even know before PE with op gears, gears should have never been this easy to obtain, reminds me of other server and how that game ended. Think about how hard it was for us old players to obtain shit then you look at these random s with -12% chan wrist and 3.33 gof lol these weren't even heard of before pe. new era players be thinking they good because they can farm for 2 weeks and script

Agatio can you nerf pe because it is also reason pvp is dying literally half the server in pve farming 100+ PE a day and it should be much harder to get gears with ridiculous stats

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
no.
It nice to have new players pk ready faster

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
nah endgame best stats takes a long time even with PE and i do trails 3 times a week

Offline hahayeah

• Old Player
-People complain about good stats being way too hard to obtain , Agatio listens and actually creates a way to make everyone pk ready without having to  devote their life into farming for such gear
-People complain because they see more people pking with good stats on their armour  ????????????????

Plus i have no idea of who you are , so you might as well be considered as a random player to me
Also other server died because of the map crashes
Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 08:40 pm by Sevalind

darkfe321

nah      

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
nope this is good, and if u change it at this point whos gonna join server and farm for half an eternity? when all those before them got their stuff with relative ease

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
go make -9 ea and 3.33 gof sin w.o having to do trials in 2-3 guids (over 30h online) every week for few months
it takes alot of effort actually
its just not restricted to the part of players with 30clients at once anymore
unfair man
+ alot of pk/tws and fair ground pks happen
which is good

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
You bitching for no reason. Shut up.

Offline xx

• Moderated
  • King
  • $€÷¥#&
-People complain about good stats being way too hard to obtain , Agatio listens and actually creates a way to make everyone pk ready without having to  devote their life into farming for such gear
-People complain because they see more people pking with good stats on their armour  ????????????????

Plus i have no idea of who you are , so you might as well be considered as a random player to me
Also other server died because of the map crashes
am i supposed to care that you don't know who i am? doesn't mean i haven't played game for a long time.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
nah endgame best stats takes a long time even with PE and i do trails 3 times a week

Offline hahayeah

• Old Player
am i supposed to care that you don't know who i am? doesn't mean i haven't played game for a long time.
I am basically answering to what you said , you stated that whenever you log on you see people that you've never seen before , therefore you consider them as randoms . I wasn't trying to be agressive towards you 

Offline epicnewbie

Disagree.  The reason this game even exists, is because here you DONT need 5 years, or 20merchanting alts running 24/7, or 30k US to get end games gears like PWI.  Here everyone can get pretty good stuff pretty quick and really good stuff with some effort and actually compete in PVP.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

zirkon

no.
It nice to have new players pk ready faster
agreed 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I was for the idea of PE, but i never expected people to be able to get 200pe everyday with ease, i mean do fsp 8alts=80pe less than an hour(i do it).
You can do gv, trials etc just to get pe and can easily get 150+ daily. When i heard of a system tht helped new players gear up i was expect 5-10 pe daily, i mean some of them would spend hours at ns to get 3reshapes. Its not really the pe thats the problem its that its way too abundant, if u farm damascenes or event tokens, selling them becomes a whole lot harder because everyone can get so much pe, and can just save their ec and use pe for reshapes.
jopaer/Mercenary