Epic Perfect World

Hacker

Offline daprote808

• Beginner
Someone hacked my faction leaders account, and he asked for my account info, i really thought it was him he acted as if it was him. So i gave it because he said he would be able to get me some armor. So i gave it to him, and it turns out it wasn't him. And that hacker took all my Epic coins and a few of my gear and put a lock on my safe and my gear. Please help, my faction leaders in game name is Kuolema and mines is Protege_

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Well my account wasn't hacked, I think someone made a toon called KuoIema with a capital i

I'll get some SS later and send them to Agatio maybe he can do something about this. My account info has been changed just in case.

Whoever did this I'm gonna perma KOS that jerk.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
One does not simply get GM help when account info was given away voluntarily.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
One does not simply get GM help when account info was given away voluntarily.

>this

You didn't get hacked, you gave your informations away yourself.
If you read Game Rules you will find:
  "8.   Account sharing is allowed, however, we do not provide any support due to loss that became result of account sharing. If player loses his items due to account sharing or get banned while other person was on his account, we will not be able to help him!"

Also the person who copied your leader's name should get banned.
 "3.1   No making new characters/factions to troll, insult, or mimic an existing character or faction."

>game rules - They're there with a reason.

However, you should ask GMs for bank/inventory password reset.

P.S. I wouldn't even share my account with my own mother, lol.
Last Edit: Dec 20, 2012, 10:09 am by Bre

dorothyerika

>this

"8.   Account sharing is allowed, however, we do not provide any support due to loss that became result of account sharing. If player loses his items due to account sharing or get banned while other person was on his account, we will not be able to help him!"

"3.1   No making new characters/factions to troll, insult, or mimic an existing character or faction."

+10000 xD

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
Just cause it's your faction leader don't mean it's safe to give your account info away...free armor could be traded o.o
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
In this case the faction leader would never even ask such information...duh...

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
I'm Gamlen, Marshal of Requiem.
Same thing happened to our guild, our director is named AcheroN, and someone made a character called AcheroeN, and tried to scam our members. Fortunately, none of our members fell for it, and didn't give away their account Information.
If this happened too In ArchEnemy and Requiem, then It's gonna happen in other guilds. We have SS of the person trying to scam and Its on our forum.
Agatio and other GMs, please do whatever you can to get to the bottom of this.
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I'm Gamlen, Marshal of Requiem.
Same thing happened to our guild, our director is named AcheroN, and someone made a character called AcheroeN, and tried to scam our members. Fortunately, none of our members fell for it, and didn't give away their account Information.
If this happened too In ArchEnemy and Requiem, then It's gonna happen in other guilds. We have SS of the person trying to scam and Its on our forum.
Agatio and other GMs, please do whatever you can to get to the bottom of this.
Scamming on Pservers...this is a sign the world is really ending.

aeon27

You didn't get hacked. NEVER give out your account info to ANYONE. EVER. So this is your fault, no one else's.

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Scamming on Pservers...this is a sign the world is really ending.
Sarcasm spotted.
I'm not the one being scammed because Im well aware of it, I just don't want the members in my guild to fall for it. I'm already warning most of our members. I just posted on this thread to show that ArchEnemy wasn't the only faction that had that happen to them.
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline reikokitty

I think we should set up a sting to catch these noobs, Aga set up an account and whoever logs it in she can ban the characters that log in from that ip that way she/he whichever gm is set to take care of these things, can raid those characters and all that fun stuff and return pilfered items to the manufacturer of the item, if its EC then just delete them.  I dont give info to anyone not even family or friends.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
This situation as already been solved, and all the acounts in question, been banned.

Still this is not a Hack as players give their info out. Something you should not.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Nooooooooooo my bestie gettin my ass online na

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Tali

>this

Why are you using quote operators outside of an imageboard?