Epic Perfect World

Black Magic - Apollumi vs Server Mass PK

Insanity

on topic : I think it's way better for you to play ea and subzeroo to go back on warrior no offense but very long video and you barely did any IP or cc'd and when you did it wasn't so effective, I know subzeroo is rly good mass wr n you are decent player in general, no comment on other random mages you got in pt iconicus darkpluse I dont even know who they are but they are awful in general, full mages squad is bad idea if the purpose from it wasn't the CC in pk, just my opinion and I really  like the music you use for your videos  :normal-25: was fun pk.
cant believe i lived long enough to see guy criticize other players
3spark ig on mage is the way to go right

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
you took my words and made a poem and with that poem you made a easy.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
believe it or not I play mage better than any mage in your guild in mass pk, I lead DD squad + cc more than any other mage and when I 3spark it's because I have too much chi being passed to me or in rpk for lal, the only two mages that looked good to me were magician who went back to oc + solomon and hes now on EA and he mainly only focused on leading pt never rly seen him doing IPs or diving but ye he was your best
I'm not here to argue with you guys, I already said its just my opinion you don't have to get so butthurt from it.

Insanity

believe it or not I play mage better than any mage in your guild in mass pk, I lead DD squad + cc more than any other mage and when I 3spark it's because I have too much chi being passed to me or in rpk for lal, the only two mages that looked good to me were magician who went back to oc + solomon and hes now on EA and he mainly only focused on leading pt never rly seen him doing IPs or diving but ye he was your best
I'm not here to argue with you guys, I already said its just my opinion you don't have to get so butthurt from it.
no you don't, you have the freedom to do all you said above since you got 2 eps 1 mystic on your dick all the time, at times i just drake ray you for 500 damage in pk and i see purify and heal and pdef buff out of nowhere
you are far from being anything but a normal mage, scripts are giving you the chance of not being hierobugged in a split second 50 time in pk

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
no you don't, you have the freedom to do all you said above since you got 2 eps 1 mystic on your dick all the time, at times i just drake ray you for 500 damage in pk and i see purify and heal and pdef buff out of nowhere
you are far from being anything but a normal mage, scripts are giving you the chance of not being hierobugged in a split second 50 time in pk
:normal-25: because I'm not dumb to build my squad in wrong way, you had around 16 eps in pk last night I believe any of your squad could get 2 eps, heals are never focused on me but the eps i take in pt are too good so is the mystic, I dont care about your opinion of how I play mage, I was probably last person to start scripting on server so idc if scripts were removed too I'll still manage to survive, done here btw cya laters i gtg

Insanity

:normal-25: because I'm not dumb to build my squad in wrong way, you had around 16 eps in pk last night I believe any of your squad could get 2 eps, heals are never focused on me but the eps i take in pt are too good so is the mystic, I dont care about your opinion of how I play mage, I was probably last person to start scripting on server so idc if scripts were removed too I'll still manage to survive, done here btw cya laters i gtg
? building your squad in a "right way" to get heals doesn't improve your gameplay or make you better

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
? building your squad in a "right way" to get heals doesn't improve your gameplay or make you better
You should get more eps since you die 1000 times in every pk

Offline Quit

• Quited
Nice work dude work work work!!!

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
need to build sq like this:

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
even better example, this is with def gears btw - imagine without lmao no chance
https://youtu.be/iVcg7grn4dM?t=10
i didn't even have def gear that time (?)
im not interested in recording everytime you got hiero'd in defense gear, probably wont have enough space on hd
and everyone in pw remembers what you were before def gear(if anyone ever noticed u), would you like to be reminded?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
on topic : I think it's way better for you to play ea and subzeroo to go back on warrior no offense but very long video and you barely did any IP or cc'd and when you did it wasn't so effective, I know subzeroo is rly good mass wr n you are decent player in general, no comment on other random mages you got in pt iconicus darkpluse I dont even know who they are but they are awful in general, full mages squad is bad idea if the purpose from it wasn't the CC in pk, just my opinion and I really  like the music you use for your videos  :normal-25: was fun pk.
You see, I would. I just became really bored of playing wr in mass pk. It's what happens when you play the same class for a very long time. :tiger-9: Mage in pk is fun though!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
i dont wanna get a personal ep cuz if i don't die you'll start blaming wrs for losing pk
easy pk
they will think we have 20 wrs
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
says the one that plays on water shield and fire shield the 95 % of pk yes full bad.  
Water and Fire shield is for offensive players, defensive players like you are in def all time and got low KD.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Water and Fire shield is for offensive players, defensive players like you are in def all time and got low KD.
in def all time ? ye okey you still make mats out of chi post and your kd negative okey yesterday in pk you didn't deal more than 3k so shut up

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
You see, I would. I just became really bored of playing wr in mass pk. It's what happens when you play the same class for a very long time. :tiger-9: Mage in pk is fun though!
i mean gl playing wr with all the invisible players and the no dmg log lol