Epic Perfect World

Black Magic - Apollumi vs Server Mass PK

Insanity

i cant speak for a time i wasnt on the server lol, i'm just talking about now, i'm pro gear lock having kdr of 35-40 per month is boring and could use some excitement from this game since i am playing it, idk if you think your people will be any better than ours without script after using it for so long. Ik i'll have an even bigger advantage cuz I don't get invisible groups of people in pk which you guys complain about a lot - now just imagine a 3sparked invisible demon ea hitting a lot of people who have no def gear - just saying
i wont say all the players in my guild will be better than yours without script, but i know for fact that the majority will be
dont have to imagine, many will die in that 3spark ig, but it needs another 2 mins for you to ig again to kill 3 people, you'd die 10 times during these 2 mins if your guild isnt wiped already
i've been dying in 2016 pk more than i ever died on wr in past 5 years due to invisible people, i run through group thinking its 2 or 3 people then i get hierobugged instantly without seeing any damage, so yeah it's not only you that will have an advantage

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
i wont say all the players in my guild will be better than yours without script, but i know for fact that the majority will be
dont have to imagine, many will die in that 3spark ig, but it needs another 2 mins for you to ig again to kill 3 people, you'd die 10 times during these 2 mins if your guild isnt wiped already
i've been dying in 2016 pk more than i ever died on wr in past 5 years due to invisible people, i run through group thinking its 2 or 3 people then i get hierobugged instantly without seeing any damage, so yeah it's not only you that will have an advantage
let's wait and see i guess only way we'll know for sure 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Right here was skillsender right:
https://youtu.be/QURzAqNLQFQ?t=11

and here:
https://youtu.be/QURzAqNLQFQ?t=99   (atleast prodigy wasnt buffed and had 0d lmao)

I'm just saying, you guys think you will benefit so greatly with this gear lock lmao, goes both ways
look that has nothing to do with skillsending, I'm not a dumb or blind I can tell so easy with how the skill u do after take aim flies side by side with it, as if take aim had no cast at all (in the clip u kill impulse) just like in this video from yesterdays pk
Of course u wont admit to me being right tho, also Aga wont ban u cause he's either unable to see or your friend. I dont know which
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2016, 03:21 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
look that has nothing to do with skillsending, I'm not a dumb or blind I can tell so easy with how the skill u do after take aim flies side by side with it, as if take aim had no cast at all (in the clip u kill impulse) just like in this video from yesterdays pk
Of course u wont admit to me being right tho, also Aga wont ban u cause he's either unable to see or your friend. I dont know which
oooopss busted

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
and he's banned for it like 3months or something, good for him

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
and he's banned for it like 3months or something, good for him
is that ea banned rn? or just his main because that was from yesterdays PK, so he should get ban again and i think it should be permanent now considering how many times hes done it 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
nice video btw best black player on server

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
is that ea banned rn? or just his main because that was from yesterdays PK, so he should get ban again and i think it should be permanent now considering how many times hes done it
do you really think that's kareem you talking to?

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
not his account 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
yes i am kareem 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
nah just refering as he cuz he do it to lmfao

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
nah just refering as he cuz he do it to lmfao
i am kareem bro, don't listen to them 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I came here to support Gerald.

Nice video fren

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

on topic : I think it's way better for you to play ea and subzeroo to go back on warrior no offense but very long video and you barely did any IP or cc'd and when you did it wasn't so effective, I know subzeroo is rly good mass wr n you are decent player in general, no comment on other random mages you got in pt iconicus darkpluse I dont even know who they are but they are awful in general, full mages squad is bad idea if the purpose from it wasn't the CC in pk, just my opinion and I really  like the music you use for your videos  :normal-25: was fun pk.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
on topic : I think it's way better for you to play ea and subzeroo to go back on warrior no offense but very long video and you barely did any IP or cc'd and when you did it wasn't so effective, I know subzeroo is rly good mass wr n you are decent player in general, no comment on other random mages you got in pt iconicus darkpluse I dont even know who they are but they are awful in general, full mages squad is bad idea if the purpose from it wasn't the CC in pk, just my opinion and I really  like the music you use for your videos  :normal-25: was fun pk.
says the one that plays on water shield and fire shield the 95 % of pk yes full bad.