Epic Perfect World

Re-Balancing BM DPH Weapons

OmegaRa

gof 3x atk > dragon
try again
Wrong.  You clearly are overlooking the way R8 rerolls work, you're trying to compare a presently neigh impossible roll that NO ONE has, to a weapon with already set stats. The main difference between a 3x Atk lvl GOF weapon and the Current Nirvana axe however, is that there's a Physical attack difference within the stats of the nirvana weapon itself that the r8 one cannot get, essentially widening the gap even more.
You cannot compare the damage an assassin, a WB, a seeker, or any other DPH class' damage to a WR's, when WR has the lowest DPH damage of them all. Are you sure you know what class you're talking about right now? You think I haven't taken all of this into consideration before posting?
Please tell me you're about to compare a sin's damage or a WB's damage to a BM. I'm waiting on it

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Wrong.  You clearly are overlooking the way R8 rerolls work, you're trying to compare a presently neigh impossible roll that NO ONE has, to a weapon with already set stats. The main difference between a 3x Atk lvl GOF weapon and the Current Nirvana axe however, is that there's a Physical attack difference within the stats of the nirvana weapon itself that the r8 one cannot get, essentially widening the gap even more.
You cannot compare the damage an assassin, a WB, a seeker, or any other DPH class' damage to a WR's, when WR has the lowest DPH damage of them all. Are you sure you know what class you're talking about right now? You think I haven't taken all of this into consideration before posting?
Please tell me you're about to compare a sin's damage or a WB's damage to a BM. I'm waiting on it
u wrote 40 rows for nothing
wr dmg is fine
why would it boost the weapon if its like that
by same logic wb should ask for weap boost
seeker same
?
because the dragon version is better option
after the fact u get a good weapon for 150 ec u r also crying it out loud on forums
wr dmg is fine, no weaps should get boosted

OmegaRa

u wrote 40 rows for nothing
wr dmg is fine
why would it boost the weapon if its like that
by same logic wb should ask for weap boost
seeker same
?
because the dragon version is better option
after the fact u get a good weapon for 150 ec u r also crying it out loud on forums
wr dmg is fine, no weaps should get boosted
Because WBs and Seekers do not suffer damage detriments as much as BMs do. "By same logic" would mean that WBs would be having the same issues (Or seekers) with their DPH damage, which they are not. 
I'm crying because a "150 ec good weapon" should not be better than what is supposed to be an endgame weapon. Of course, you have no problem with that, because by playing sin you can already roll your weapon which mind you, is easily better than a Nirvana dagger, so you don't see the problem.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Because WBs and Seekers do not suffer damage detriments as much as BMs do. "By same logic" would mean that WBs would be having the same issues (Or seekers) with their DPH damage, which they are not.
I'm crying because a "150 ec good weapon" should not be better than what is supposed to be an endgame weapon. Of course, you have no problem with that, because by playing sin you can already roll your weapon which mind you, is easily better than a Nirvana dagger, so you don't see the problem.
u contradict yourself so much
page 1 u say wr dmg is fine u r just not pleased 
r8 aint "end game"
now wr dmg low xddd
r8 is endgame, if rolled well its end game
just like my dragon dagger is END GAME APS if i dont roll gof int( which is like 1x 1000 reshapes)
go get a gof, 10atk + phy atk or str or range or something and u'll u'd rather use that
i dont expect u to understand the idea of effort and work due to past choices some made
get above 4reshapes/gear piece items and u will see stuff is just fine

OmegaRa

u contradict yourself so much
page 1 u say wr dmg is fine u r just not pleased
r8 aint "end game"
now wr dmg low xddd
r8 is endgame, if rolled well its end game
just like my dragon dagger is END GAME APS if i dont roll gof int( which is like 1x 1000 reshapes)
go get a gof, 10atk + phy atk or str or range or something and u'll u'd rather use that
i dont expect u to understand the idea of effort and work due to past choices some made
get above 4reshapes/gear piece items and u will see stuff is just fine
I am not contradicting myself, you simply are misunderstanding what I am saying - So here I will break it down for you.
I am in no way saying that WR DPH Damage is bad, but it simply pales in comparison to what it could be, and should be. If you look at other classes that I have mentioned before, Blademasters lag behind in the DPH Meta. I know your dagger is "ENDGAME APS", but in my case I have rolled a DPH Poleaxe. The stats are clearly different, as a Dragon weapon give syou 5 crit and an added 150 Physical attack over 5 attack levels and GOF. It's unusual for a weapon that is beneath what endgame is supposed to be, to be superior to endgame.
I don't know understand why you would assume that I wouldn't know the meaning of effort for gear, for all you know I've tried for just as long or longer than yourself, although I have my own methods. Regardless that's your opinion and I  have mine, my point still stands.

OmegaRa

I would like to request the locking of this thread until the next patch.