• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
is'nt sell account or chars get a ban?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
As far as I know, it's bannable, but I read that world chat and thought that maybe he's selling the AA dragon set since they were also selling the runecrafting book.  So I think it's just someone whose English isn't the greatest and he's just trying to sell gear and a book, not the account itself.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
not gear his/she selling char i asked him lol

iDistance

It´s bannable.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Not hard to read the damn rules of the server.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
10.   Selling any kind of game items or coins for real money or items on other servers will result in a permanent ban on the account. Selling your account is also strictly forbidden, resulting as well on a permanent ban of the account in question (the account that was caught for sale). We will not allow players taking advantage of other players. So if you are caught breaking this rule, you know what to expect.

sounds like, it's only bannable, if he's selling  for real money, not ingame items/money...

then again it says, account selling is strictly forbidden, so that kinda sounds like, account selling is bannable even if its for ingame items/coins..

so yea o.o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
10.   Selling any kind of game items or coins for real money or items on other servers will result in a permanent ban on the account. Selling your account is also strictly forbidden, resulting as well on a permanent ban of the account in question (the account that was caught for sale). We will not allow players taking advantage of other players. So if you are caught breaking this rule, you know what to expect.

Agatio will deal with it.
thanks for reporting it.