Epic Perfect World

CMON... disconecting after 5 mins.... everytime i log... wtf

Offline Class

CMON... disconecting after 5 mins.... everytime i log... wtf

iDistance

Are you the only one with that problem?

dickroman

mybe he is, maybe he isnt, point is he plays on wifi, and gest getting dc all the time, i play normal, on wire and i play without any lag rly...i dont think that game fault but if anyone knows how to fix it, please tell...no need for stupid replys

Offline Class

i just redownload epic...
i already thought everything is ok.... bam... disconected... try to log back on... unable to conect to server

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
I don't have this problem, Been logged on all day without Dc.

Offline Class

so wtf is wrong with my epw??? >:(

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Your internet might have a bad speed, You might be downloading causing the download rate on EPW to slow horrendously causing you to disconnect, There is alot of reasons.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Go to where u installed epw.. go in to launcher and start fixit

Epic Perfect World - Launcher - fixit

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
mybe he is, maybe he isnt, point is he plays on wifi, and gest getting dc all the time, i play normal, on wire and i play without any lag rly...i dont think that game fault but if anyone knows how to fix it, please tell...no need for stupid replys

pshhh I play on wifi and very rarely disconnect or lag xD
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
do u have pwi installed?x; cuz most likely if u forgott delite ur pandabooster u need for dowlod pwi it would make u dc 5-10 mins evrytime u logg well idk but after i delited this prog it newer happend to me agein ! xD hope it helped  ^-^

Offline Chylin

I kept on having the same problem myself until I turned down my settings never happened again   

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
if you're running wireless, that may be a factor. i know some people have had issues where it will automatically change the signal it receives (which is generally the closest signal) and that may be the weakest signal, or could be taking enough time for you to d/c

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
He probably has a dial-up connection, Or a really bad internet provider.
Nothing can be done about it but upgrading to a faster speed.

Offline Class

i don't think it's about connection cuz first 3 days it worked great... that's why i think it must be something else

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
But you do have dial-up connection? Please tell us what your internet provider said your speed was? 56kb/s? 20mb/s?