• My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
~Bump, COMIC UPDATED!! :D

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Luth

• I'm better than you.
Awesomely made.

Okay, all you newbies! Listen up! I'm the new leader, if you do exactly what I say, you might for one second in your life - experience what it's like to not totally suck!

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
One word I can only say about it..........IT IS AWESOME

btw I got a question are u the one making it?If yes what program did ya use and what font style is on the text?

Offline Beanz

• Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.
  • Characters: Beanz, FrostTouch
Wow looks so, soo good, keep it up  ;)

Tali

Oh god, I spy me trying to unbury Plow in the background.

Best.
Wife.
EVER.

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
One word I can only say about it..........IT IS AWESOME

btw I got a question are u the one making it?If yes what program did ya use and what font style is on the text?
Yes I am the one making them :> And I am working on them in Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 and my Bamboo Tablet. The text is my own handwriting xD I thought it was legible enough and I didn't wanna go through and type it all xP lol Glad you all enjoy it though :>

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
Yes I am the one making them :> And I am working on them in Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 and my Bamboo Tablet. The text is my own handwriting xD I thought it was legible enough and I didn't wanna go through and type it all xP lol Glad you all enjoy it though :>
:O I was too busy enjoying your comics so I didn't notice that it was your hand writing *chuckles* My bad.

For how long yer are making comics/drawing by using Adobe Photoshop?and are yer using websites like DeviantArt to share yer work?

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."

I like your handwriting! :D
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
:O I was too busy enjoying your comics so I didn't notice that it was your hand writing *chuckles* My bad.

For how long yer are making comics/drawing by using Adobe Photoshop?and are yer using websites like DeviantArt to share yer work?
Well I been working with photoshop for about 4 months. off and on. I hadn't really made a comic series since high school but I am finding it fun to get back into. ^^ my deviantart is in my siggy and I post stuff there to.

Also ty for the compliment on my handwriting! :)

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
Well I been working with photoshop for about 4 months. off and on. I hadn't really made a comic series since high school but I am finding it fun to get back into. ^^ my deviantart is in my siggy and I post stuff there to.

Also ty for the compliment on my handwriting! :)
*wishes that there is a wolf barb on the next page* I mean a kitty barb