Epic Perfect World

what with face Insanity? Conflate vs Apollumi 1 Attack

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Ok for this I'll hop on thread cuz this Sht was so funny to me.. It's ok that u are trying to stand up for ur friends/guild... But atleast state facts and stop trying to make it seem like apollumi is the only guild ducks use to atk it's pathetic as fck.. Frosty did same but with frosty they mostly atk'd u guys way more but don't say this was both being done at the same time. Frosty wasn't even there when ducks were lol. Palsy backstabs with Wat 10-15 ppl. Ducks backstabbing Wat they don't even fckin pk Wat are u even talkin bout... Jus wow, how ppl change man this game pretty funny.

Also another funny thing I've seen its crazy how u all suddenly have breaks and so on as soon as one person is coming back. Makes me laugh
I'm pointing out facts, I didn't say that Apollumi is always the one and only guild getting backstabbed but most of the pks dts and what not that's true
I mentioned most of the guilds that have been and are backstabbing us including Ducks even if they don't really pk anymore, I literally mentioned in the post that I haven't seen any ducks for a while
and yes I am a bad guy now blame the xpendable they are very bad influence
Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 03:25 pm by Royal
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
btw 1 way for pk to happen more often ----- do it w.o huge rgs
makes it more fun especially scaling

Offline BriEsT

• Don
so your saying artifex was better than Apollumi or im wrong? Wish your shitty guild was still here so we could show who is the boss here..
  Man if I wanted to talk about epw history I surely wouldnt do it over forum with someone I dont care about , last thing Im going to write to you is this , you will lose against Apollumi sooner or later and you wont recover . If Im wrong great even better for Apo more fun TWs for them , if not then eh w.e :-\ .

priest. artifex just won cause no1 could pull their numbers until tyrants was formed. since it was a merge of xpendable salvation and artifex the 3 biggest guild beside the ancestors GoodGame
 Oh its you , nah you are hardly someone worth arguing with no time for this see ya dude LOL

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
You stand no chance against Artifex my friend , your shitty tactics are alright for 2-3 tws . I have faith that situation will reverse itself and soon I ll be laughing at you guys for even trying to pretend like you matter lol .
 Dont be fooled , Artifex was done long before Tyrants even formed . Only reason Artifex didnt disband sooner was bcz of your shitty rebellion and bidding on opposite side of the map .
LOL                  

Offline ogur4ik

Man if I wanted to talk about epw history I surely wouldnt do it over forum with someone I dont care about , last thing Im going to write to you is this , you will lose against Apollumi sooner or later and you wont recover . If Im wrong great even better for Apo more fun TWs for them , if not then eh w.e :-\ .
 Oh its you , nah you are hardly someone worth arguing with no time for this see ya dude LOL
"Fun Tws for them" you mean by getting destroyed in 11 mins? thats alot of a fun man... We beat your shitty artifex 4-0 now go hide in ur shyt hole noob and prepare ur anus for 6-0

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
ruski noob guild

Offline BriEsT

• Don
"Fun Tws for them" you mean by getting destroyed in 11 mins? thats alot of a fun man... We beat your shitty artifex 4-0 now go hide in ur shyt hole noob and prepare ur anus for 6-0
 Damn I can feel the anger , triggered enough yet or should I keep going until you break your keyboard , or perhaps not dont want you to lose your macros and bots you so desperately rely on rofl . Anyway my game is finally ready see you tomorrow for some more drama xd

Offline ogur4ik

Damn I can feel the anger , triggered enough yet or should I keep going until you break your keyboard , or perhaps not dont want you to lose your macros and bots you so desperately rely on rofl . Anyway my game is finally ready see you tomorrow for some more drama xd
bb loser

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
bb loser
BriEsT winner of argument

Offline ogur4ik

BriEsT winner of argument
watever makes you happy

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Locked. Just a hateful drama thread now.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote