Epic Perfect World

My responce to raising to 250 level cap.

Offline block504

I see alot of people opinion, These are my answers..

Classes
Barbs may have alot of Hp if the level cap is higher, but sins also will crit higher and magic classes will hit harder so a barb wont be that much op than any other class...

The level cap dont have to be 250 it just was put out there. It can be 160-180 or something. How many times people quit game do to being bored. I hear alot of 150 players saying they bored.

Alliance Faction:

None really help in pk so thats boring at times, Tw factions everyone and they adopted family is in nohomo, Im Glad the A faction came into play make the game a lil fun. Im in Nohomo so not haten they good people..

On the business end raising the level cap help the game the higher the level more money will be spent. Alot of people will say no cause yall dont spend no real life money on game. I do so I have different reason for voicing my opinion.  Alot of yall just be on forumz haten anyway so yall dont count. But raising the level cap a lil high like 160 or 175 would be a lil better. Also make a new map or make the mobs give a lil more exp if that happen..

Its a new Year coming might as well do something different...

Tali

What was the point of making a 2nd thread?  ???

Shitposting should go in the original thread.  ;)

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Raising the level cap to 250? The hell? This is not Dragon Network.

aeon27

Perhaps you should go back to Dragon Network as you clearly are very unhappy here.

Good day to you.  :rolleyes:
i find the level cap to be fine just where it is, doesn't make it outrageous and the server is still fun :)

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
I don't see how raising it would make people more happy? They get to the new max level cap and they gonna  be back in the same place lol
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
There is no way we would raise level cap by 100.

do not forget this is not BD where you trade cubi for level.

and plz remember that even 1 or 2 levels at 150+ would take weeks to get. im not saying it will never happen. Maye in future with new relilsed gear we can raise 1 or 2 levels.

But in my opinion and i'm just one person, we can make players with more hax gear, without raiseing the cap level.

Raising 1 or 2 levels maybe to make the new gear more changeble to get, raising cap to to that numbers, never.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Tali

There is no way we would raise level cap by 100.

and plz remember that even 1 or 2 levels at 150+ would take weeks to get.

Oh god, I thought 150 was hard for a private server... :-[

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
Oh god, I thought 150 was hard for a private server... :-[
:) I liked it though lol, that last lvl. Was like, Yessss ALMOOOOSSTTTT THERE!!!! -Dies and you lose 2%- Dammit! QQ

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Exacly...
You remember how long you take to get from 149 to 150 now imagine more 100 levels... or even 10.

Ppl think this is BD, where you change gold for levels. In here ppl need to work to level. reason why this will not happen.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
:) I liked it though lol, that last lvl. Was like, Yessss ALMOOOOSSTTTT THERE!!!! -Dies and you lose 2%- Dammit! QQ

no guardian scrolls ?  :tiger-10: :tiger-12:

and yea.. lol. raising level cap for those reasons will solve nothing..  at one point you'll hit the wall and get bored again.

and 150 is high enough :/ or else new comers to server will be put off from the server.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
I would like my psy to has 100 more levil so I cn ounshotz barb that hit me with suulburn.

100secs stun wuld also b nice.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
>.>
What really bothers me is that you didnt ask for lv160 you went for 250...
That is a dramatic shift in game play, it is too drastic....
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Raisin the lvl may not be the answer but i do agree that something new should happen this server gained a ton of new player lets jus continue addin new and fun events i also saw that some world of warcraft servers took some mobs and turned them into playable characters surprise wit something like that add some more quest that one person cnt complete alone lets for events bring in the jungle event that was oooo or invent a tag event a group of ppl on a map a random is it and they have a certain amount of tyme to kill someone b4 tyme is up or they are eliminated last man standin wins i got from a game i use to play on the first xbox Fusion Frenzy

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
Raisin the lvl may not be the answer but i do agree that something new should happen this server gained a ton of new player lets jus continue addin new and fun events i also saw that some world of warcraft servers took some mobs and turned them into playable characters surprise wit something like that add some more quest that one person cnt complete alone lets for events bring in the jungle event that was oooo or invent a tag event a group of ppl on a map a random is it and they have a certain amount of tyme to kill someone b4 tyme is up or they are eliminated last man standin wins i got from a game i use to play on the first xbox Fusion Frenzy

2x i also would love some more pve stuff like open up the FB/BH109 cave and also give us the advanced bosses in BH Lunar  :smiley: pvp is fun but its gets boring after a while