Epic Perfect World

lvling in this game

Offline lilshaud

The main problem i had in this game was lvling to 150. After u get to 110, its hard to find an PV party b/c u r undergeared and underlvled. I stopped trying and left the game long time ago. Now, it may b different for newcomers so im going to log on and see :). i really like this game b/c unlike others, this one ACTUALLY try to balance the classes.
its really easy to lvl in this game depending on your class. or you could just get some people to power lvl you  through fc if your a very low lvl.
EarthSmasher 150 Sage Seeker
BrokenTail 150 Demon BladeMaster
Amaranthe 150 Sage Assassin
saphira 150 Sage Mystic

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
undergeared and underlvld? ive lvld toons in pv to 150 still using the 110 starter gear.  sure some classes have a hard time lvling quickly.  but that doesn't make it impossible. PV was even altered to allow caster to lvl faster than ever before.  can't quite see how anyone could say it is a hard thing to lvl to 150 here

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
its really easy to lvl in this game depending on your class. or you could just get some people to power lvl you  through fc if your a very low lvl.

I agree, my hubby made a seeker and he caught up to my sin within a day (my sin was almost 140 at the time >.<).  Whereas my sin was completely useless until she was able to afford the aoe skills (which aren't as strong as a seeker's to begin with).  It's really easy up until like 145.  My best friend is 149 and he's like only 20% into his level and PV doesn't give much exp after a certain point even with training esos.  So enjoy the fast leveling, because it doesn't last long xD. And yet, it's still easier to level here than on PWI, LOL.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
I made a seeker today when I was bored.. 2-3 hours of play and it's now level 147.. without any kind of help. I did pv on my own.. also lvled a barb sin and cleric in pv. cleric in gv at the end all 150.. I've been here for a month. .. U r just a lazy ass ------ ------

aeon27

Um....go try to hit 105 on PWI as fast as you can hit 150 on this server. See which you like better.  :rolleyes:

Offline kissmekwik

The main problem i had in this game was lvling to 150. After u get to 110, its hard to find an PV party b/c u r undergeared and underlvled. I stopped trying and left the game long time ago. Now, it may b different for newcomers so im going to log on and see :). i really like this game b/c unlike others, this one ACTUALLY try to balance the classes.

Are you perhaps getting mixed up with GV (Delta)? PV is soloable, you need no party of 6, even at level 110. Even for the so-called weaker classes or if you don't have your skills maxed, it's still possible to complete PV alone on a lvl 110 psy without maxed skills (EV is lvl 1) and EP. I know, I've done it. So just grab that token and go inside and start killing your way through to the end. I even managed the boss.
Are you perhaps getting mixed up with GV (Delta)? PV is soloable, you need no party of 6, even at level 110. Even for the so-called weaker classes or if you don't have your skills maxed, it's still possible to complete PV alone on a lvl 110 psy without maxed skills (EV is lvl 1) and EP. I know, I've done it. So just grab that token and go inside and start killing your way through to the end. I even managed the boss.

I agree, I have pretty much solo leveled all my chars through PV, and when I did ask people to go with me. I had no issues finding anyone