Epic Perfect World

Do not play too long . . . .

Offline Johnson

• Beginner
The Side effects are as follows . . . .(copy this from NCBI website) Medical side effects of playing video games have been reported 4,5 and include photosensitive epilepsy, head and eye strains, auditory hallucinations, enuresis, encopresis, wrist pain, neck pain, and repetitive strain injuries. The possible long term effects and the relation of playing video games to conditions such as obesity remain speculative.  :smiley:

Offline LilMsFish

Yes for those who have No-Life den yeah it will happen....

Tali

You should take anything in moderation.  :-\

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
I play 24/7 in a dark basement, surrounded by the fingers of people I've killed, clearly there is no problem with playing a game secluded from public life for extended periods of time.  :-\ :-\ :-\
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline ZionStar

• I bite.
Yeahhhh. Take reasonable breaks every hour or so, stretch and move around. You'll be fine. Just like the voices you keep hearing tell you. Everything is fiiiinnnneeee.....

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
Thank you for this wonderful news, everyone on the internet shall now be more considerate about the amount of time they spend on this game.

Also don't do drugs mkay.

^ ROFLMAO.

Tali

Never.

Offline Devinate

• Old Member

I happen to enjoy drugs, tyvm.
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Thank you for this wonderful news, everyone on the internet shall now be more considerate about the amount of time they spend on this game.

You forgot to add; #sarcasm.