Epic Perfect World

Happy Birthday Cristina!♥

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
La Multi Ani you little retard love :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48:  :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: fking love you pupix going homo for you

ps look what i have come back ily press trade

Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 08:52 pm by Demonaa

PURGATORY

Happy birthday multi ani Cristina frumi

pupix I hope you had a great one month holiday at the beach papusa

Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 08:14 pm by Damaged

• : D
Second, ***ing Jarno 
LA MULTI ANI, MY LOVE 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Happy bday cROstina
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Omg happy bday Crostina >.< 
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Happy Birthday love! <3<3

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times