Epic Perfect World

Add Offensive Shards to add Uniqueness

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
yes pls add Deity Stones and Jades of steady Defense :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
yes pls add Deity Stones and Jades of steady Defense :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
agreed

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
give me 480 more dex please

Offline Areashi

• Banned
That's not what he said is it though?
I think this is a good idea because it encourages new ways of building characters. A set way to play this game should be thrown out the window. Needless to say this would unbalance the server completely but if Agatio finds a way to balance this, then this idea could make PK more dynamic, hence making it more enjoyable in the long run. +1

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
That's not what he said is it though?
i know... i just wanted to make fun
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i know... i just wanted to make fun
Well it was clearly hard to pick up.
Most likely not +20str/dex/mag shards in gear. But I do not see why people laugh upon attack and defense level shards. I had played on the Vendetta server that implemented the atk and def level shards and pk was much more fluid. Sins were actually capable of beating barbs and bms in 1 v 1 using DPS. Now they are force to use APS, but at this point, how much tickling will they need to do before they could even budge the Stonewall Jackson Barbs and BMs that sit there with their 30 defense level r8r weapon. I think its time. Introduce the uniqueness of playing a pure assassin or a pure mage. Or add the option to enjoy an offensive type barbarian or blademaster. #LetsStopTicklingStonewallJacksons #WeTickleNoLonger #GiveOptions
Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 05:35 am by EnterTheAnus

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Kek make scripting even more advantageous 

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
And I smoke so much dope, I think my lungs gonna collapse

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy