Epic Perfect World

Make Genies Deletable

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
I'd like it. I hate filling alts I don't use with genies to get them tradeable. +1

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
pls gm all my char banks are literally full, and i wasnt even tryharding to get a good genie

Offline Areashi

• Banned
-1 stop being lazy

darkfe321

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
+1 

Dont see how it is game breaking that u can NPC them instead of filling ur alts bank 
Also does not make them easier to get in any way, just easier to get rid of - use ur brain people

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
+1 my bank is full  :'(

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
+1 would be good

kitty stew

+1

makes sense for them to be tradeable/npcable faster

whether Domgrath is lazy or not is irrelevant

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 QQ so many genies qq

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

PURGATORY

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
Why not xD It's not gona ruin anything tbh .
bb

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
thought i had seen everything by now