Epic Perfect World

Can anyone tell me what's the point of this server?

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Can anyone tell me what's the point of this server? Because I can't see it. The game can't remember a simple settings of control keys. Yesterday I changed the keys to more convenient to me and now when I logged in again - all my settings are gone, so I had to change keys again. The taoist master has no quests for me therefore I can only use low level skills despite that I became lvl 20 after killing 10 monsters and I suspect he won't have any cultivation quests for me even if I get to the 1000th level.
I thought it would be better on a private server but apparently I was wrong. On the oficial they might force me to pay loads of money in order to level up but at least quests are ordered properly and I don't receive 43455657687353465 billion EXP for killing one monster. Meaning, the oficial server may have flaws but at least it's fun.
- EvilTouch already expanded on your settings problem.....
- Kill white bunnies at the beginning of the game to level up to 110, just follow the white arrows...
         - From then on you'd need to do PV to level up....
         - See this for more information: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=839.0
- The only cultivation you need to complete is 89 and above(trust me.... it takes a VERY long time to get all 3 fairies....)
- Level 145-150 is a bitch, especially 149-150......
- Once you're lv150 and geared up... GO PK until you get bored...
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Definitely this.

And yes, there are people who play for the PvE aspect only. Hi.
Want to set ridiculous goals for yourself? Get to 110 killing bunnies. Then get to the main game, and go make your TT gear. From the beginning. For no reason at all. Because you can. You don't need it. But it's fun to see what you can do on your own.
Also... Fashion. No longer having to either pay $$$$$ for every little new thing that comes out. No longer having to wait and save and be screwed out of coin just to save up enough to get 2-3 gold to get that ONE shirt and still not have the matching skirt/pants to go with it. And then it's this ugly color that you can't stand. And you can't redye it cause you're already broke from getting that and repairing your gear.

OMG YES YES YES!

Only on this server have I been able to make use of my maxed wardrobe! (And it's still not full...MOAR FASHION PLOX!)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline rado84

Everything I had to say I said it in my last post. Everything after it is just trolling, so you can lock the topic. I have already found the private server I wanted where I can play the game the way I wanted, so I wish you happy cheating in the game and goodbye.