Epic Perfect World

Can anyone tell me what's the point of this server?

Offline raykim

Honestly don't see wats wrong with killing bunnies so u can lvl and have fun and everything is there that u want or need in the game

Tali

Honestly don't see wats wrong with killing bunnies so u can lvl and have fun and everything is there that u want or need in the game

Well really, the game's content starts at 110, I consider the bunnies to be a "tutorial" of sorts.  :-\ Something that boosts you up to get to where the fun is.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
If I were trolling I wouldn't say my opinions but I'd post something like "Howdy, folks" and post it in the suggestions section.
Your forum subject and first two posts just screamed troll, sorry if i was mistaken :/

Offline raykim

Well really, the game's content starts at 110, I consider the bunnies to be a "tutorial" of sorts.  :-\ Something that boosts you up to get to where the fun is.
u rite tali plus its fun to  lvl that quick off a mob that fast lol

Tali

u rite tali plus its fun to  lvl that quick off a mob that fast lol

Yeah but adding all those stat points kill the wrist!  :))

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Yeah but adding all those stat points kill the wrist!  :))
You can just hold the mouse button down and it adds points very quickly :o

Offline raykim

I've done that before and mistaken to go over had to get like 5 resets lol :P

Tali

You can just hold the mouse button down and it adds points very quickly :o

o.o I thought that only worked for genies.

CARPAL TUNNEL, I HAVE BROKEN FREE OF YOUR GRASP!

Offline raykim

OK I'm off guys gonna sleep before son comes on bye yall

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
lol I used to use a auto mouse clicker to add stats before it was changed  :P

Offline twiddler1

• Twiddler
he/she enjoys the constant weeks of grinding to hit 1 lvl more lmao . well then this server isnt for you.
We are all a little crazy, just some more than others .

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
The point of a private server is so you don't see money = power
There are plenty of other things to do in this server other than pk'ing, we all have a choice of doing PvE or PvP. Also leveling up is not as simple when you reach the higher levels, you should try playing this a little longer and if this really isn't your type of server then try another lol doesn't hurt to try? :)
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Tali

THIS THIS THIS THIS

I have yet to see any money/gearbased epeenery, just pk based epeener

Offline ZionStar

• I bite.
Definitely this.

And yes, there are people who play for the PvE aspect only. Hi.
Want to set ridiculous goals for yourself? Get to 110 killing bunnies. Then get to the main game, and go make your TT gear. From the beginning. For no reason at all. Because you can. You don't need it. But it's fun to see what you can do on your own.
Also... Fashion. No longer having to either pay $$$$$ for every little new thing that comes out. No longer having to wait and save and be screwed out of coin just to save up enough to get 2-3 gold to get that ONE shirt and still not have the matching skirt/pants to go with it. And then it's this ugly color that you can't stand. And you can't redye it cause you're already broke from getting that and repairing your gear.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Point of the server?
Well.... it's a long story but I'll try to make it short! You see, Agatio happens to be an evil ginger, and like every ginger he wants soul. So... the point is to get us hooked on this game and lose our souls to him... that's about it.
PS. He eats the souls raw, doesn't even eat bread with them :/