• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

My damage log collection NEW

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...

https://weather.com/news/news/china-deadly-flooding-impacts

Stop crying so much bro, look what youre doing to these poor innocent people.
I've never been to any of those events idiot. You're not even funny and you never will be.
But you sure do cry super hard whenever someone dirt-naps you.
Weeb.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Yeah, there's no problem at all. That's why the GM in question is giving out personal information about people, relaying private PMs to her ed8, and personally messaging people on forums to bitch to them. Forget her events, her character is garbage.
Those allegations all sound like helpdesk issues to me bro.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
i dont recall those threads before fmp made that birthday thread giving away her identity (at least for those like me who didnt knew her playing char)and after she edated dom
Sounds legit
Amy never really tried to hide that she's a gm, I remember when she tried to hide it 5minutes after becoming gm people pm'd her saying that she's the new gm, so she didn't even bother hiding her identity you just had to ask, and before I made the thread I asked her if she minds it n she gave me the permission to do so, the thing is, you dont see people bitching about Flower, when her edate is the leader of apollumi (rival guild to Tyrants) and you talk too much about Tyrants like only Tyrants members bitch about Dream but it's actually the entire server lol,
Me and domgrath dont like eachother, I dont talk to dream whatsoever, don't even have her skype. I hate apo with an actual passion, probably more than all of tyrants combined hates them tbh.

What do I have to gain from ass kissing? Your "legitimate" suggestion is basically just "lolbandomgraphguis" a suggestion, I might add. To fix a nonexistant problem.

Here, I have a suggestion to fix this "problem" too, stop crying.
you clearly asskissed dream there, idc about your relationship with your boy domgrath lal
no1 complained about Dream when she was friends with Omar, or people from tyrants
What do you mean by 'was friends with Omar?' lol, we stopped talking like month ago, I believe this thing been going on for way longer than this.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I wouldn't mind giving screenshots of my trivia events if requested, I think stream wouldn't be a very good idea because people will see that my chat is being streamed and they'll probably spam it to get attention or I could get questions that are private and the person doesn't want everyone to see. Up to you guys.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I wouldn't mind giving screenshots of my trivia events if requested, I think stream wouldn't be a very good idea because people will see that my chat is being streamed and they'll probably spam it to get attention or I could get questions that are private and the person doesn't want everyone to see. Up to you guys.
Post logs, nobody's expecting you to film English trivia events while streaming. Concerning 1v1 events you could just stream it like ET does; just using the chat cover.

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Post logs, nobody's expecting you to film English trivia events while streaming. Concerning 1v1 events you could just stream it like ET does; just using the chat cover.
Sure I can do that. 1v1 events are a bit messy with my net quality, but I could ask our support members/other GMs to stream, so no problem.

Also, please stop derailing this thread with insulting each other. If you have an issue with certain staff members, you know where to go.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
People cared. Agatio almost got sued because of her dumb ass.
:normal-2: sue on online game
Reminds me the "threat" i will sue you ncsoft" for baning me :normal-2:

Amy never really tried to hide that she's a gm, I remember when she tried to hide it 5minutes after becoming gm people pm'd her saying that she's the new gm, so she didn't even bother hiding her identity you just had to ask, and before I made the thread I asked her if she minds it n she gave me the permission to do so, the thing is, you dont see people bitching about Flower, when her edate is the leader of apollumi (rival guild to Tyrants) and you talk too much about Tyrants like only Tyrants members bitch about Dream but it's actually the entire server lol,you clearly asskissed dream there, idc about your relationship with your boy domgrath lalWhat do you mean by 'was friends with Omar?' lol, we stopped talking like month ago, I believe this thing been going on for way longer than this.
i didnt "accuse" you for exposing her identity i just noticed that the complains started about that time
Hell she even was in warning i never heard anyone complain about her at that time

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
nobody's expecting you to film English trivia events while streaming.
You do realize that the main post of this thread is suggesting literally exactly that, right?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You do realize that the main post of this thread is literally suggesting literally exactly that, right?
No, they are "literally suggesting" this for PvP events.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
No, they are "literally suggesting" this for PvP events you inbred.

I believe events such as trivia/pvp should be streamed or recorded by every GM (like ET does) that hosts. Why? Because if said accusations about favoritism arises they can just play back the video from which the players/other gm's can judge if the GM is biased or not.
Ok.    

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Ok.    
He just added that to make it seem like he wasn't targeting a certain GM.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
As i said before even if Flower (or whoever) would stream trivias she still could pm her friends with the solutions to whatever questions before the event on pm or on skype (not saying Flower or any other GM does it....)
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

darkfe321

no need lol, just remove Dream