Epic Perfect World

Really?

Offline CuppieCake

• Cupcakes can be so sour :D
Okay for the people who tease me and aggrovate me about my size.. I dont care! i get hat Im a fat white kid.. okay hahaha had you laugh?... Good now leave me the f**k alone aready.. Specially you Me_Fista.. -_- Damn! Get a life, grow some balls, get laid, and go away!

Thanks!

-Cupcake
Last Edit: Mar 12, 2012, 10:58 pm by Lilly

Offline Blacklace

• Support cannibalism = Bite Me!
Don't let people like that get to you, beauty comes from the inside and what's on the outside is just superficial.  You can meet the most beautiful looking people but they are not able to string a sentence together or wouldn't know how to treat people kindly. 

Anyone who treats a person nasty based on looks, size, nationality, the list goes on are not worth wasting your time on as they are just shallow insecure individuals themselves who treat others like crap to make themselves feel better.

Ignore them and be the better person cause trust me if this is how they behave then you are definately the better person :)
Last Edit: Mar 12, 2012, 07:52 pm by Blacklace

"I'm right behind teenagers who are tired of being harassed by their dumb parents! Take a stand now! Move out of home, find work and pay your own way - while you're still clever enough and know everything."

Offline CuppieCake

Than kyou so much Blacklace, you made me feel a whole lot better <3 and I wasnt worried about him, its just the fact that he even started the stupidity in the first place.. I find it really sad..  :D

Offline Elu

Don't let people like that get to you, beauty comes from the inside and what's on the outside is just superficial.  You can meet the most beautiful looking people but they are not able to string a sentence together or wouldn't know how to treat people kindly. 

Anyone who treats a person nasty based on looks, size, nationality, the list goes on are not worth wasting your time on as they are just shallow insecure individuals themselves who treat others like crap to make themselves feel better.

Ignore them and be the better person cause trust me if this is how they behave then you are definately the better person :)

Stole my words.

What matters is there's people that love you, Cuppy. Don't let the assholes get to you, they're the ones that lack the self-esteem and need to take it out on others. (:
-Retired-

Offline CuppieCake

Stole my words.

What matters is there's people that love you, Cuppy. Don't let the assholes get to you, they're the ones that lack the self-esteem and need to take it out on others. (:

thank Elu <3

Offline Blacklace

• Support cannibalism = Bite Me!
You're welcome, be proud, confident and happy with who you are, that is true beauty and way more attractive to a real man than the shallow boys on here ;)

"I'm right behind teenagers who are tired of being harassed by their dumb parents! Take a stand now! Move out of home, find work and pay your own way - while you're still clever enough and know everything."

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
Don't let people like that get to you, beauty comes from the inside and what's on the outside is just superficial. You can meet the most beautiful looking people but they are not able to string a sentence together or wouldn't know how to treat people kindly. 

<----beautiful person who can't spell or string sentences together :P

Dun worry about the low life's cuppy we love you and that is all that matters. The Bigger the cupcake THE BETTER WOOOT!!!! or was it the bigger the cherry the better the juice, no no im getting it wrong and screwing up a great quote. You know what I mean :P
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline PandaBear

That guy is an idiot anyways x-x maybe aga can like perma ip mute him...  but yea dont worry about what he says cupcake

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
If this person continues to harass you please take screenshots and send them to me via PM here. I will take care of him/her appropriatly.

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
If this happens again as Zapp said take the SS and get up with with Zapp or myself (who ever is online).

Offline PandaBear

where can i send my harrassment screenshots to ?

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
where can i send my harrassment screenshots to ?

Anyone that is being harassed can send them to either of us.